• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon Game

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Pokemon Red/Blue/Green

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Gold/Silver

• Pokemon Crystal

• Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

• Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

• Pokemon Platinum

• Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

• Pokemon Black and White

• Pokemon Stadium

• Pokemon Stadium 2

• Pokemon Colosseum

• Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

• Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Other

• Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

• Pokemon X and Y

• Total voters
Mine is a 3 way tie between Emerald, Yellow, and Silver. But if I had to chose I think I would choose Emerald just because of the Legendaries.

I would have label Emerald as my favorite. Aside from it seamlessly combining the stories of Ruby and Sapphire, Emerald added many innovations that would later become staples in the series such as Contests and The Battle Frontier. However, probably my favorite thing about Emerald was the music-oh the music. Pokemon Emerald has one of the greatest soundtracks in all of gaming.

I voted Black & White, because I'm young and I didn't play that much games. And out of all the Pokémon games I played (Diamond & Pearl, Heartgold & Soulsilver and Black & White), I liked Black & White the most.

Pokemon Silver will always stand the Top of it all for me. Not just because it was my First game, but what it did, no other game can ever top it yet.

H

hero of wind 1

Soul silver because it has two
regions and it was my first game

Link8150

The 8150th Link
My favorite Pokemon game is either Mystery Dungeon Red & Blue Rescue Team or Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky, besides that it is either Diamond & Pearl or Yellow (I haven't played Black and White yet). Yellow only had the original 150 Pokemon (Although I'm fine with the 2nd and 3rd gen Pokemon as well), plus you could get a Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise without having to trade.

Pokemon Emerald. I love that game, and it's added secrets from ruby/sapphire.

I also like Heart Gold/Soul Silver, because you can explore 2 regions, and the game is really long.

Sure I grew up on the first 2 generations, but Ruby has to my favorite just very memorable.(Emerald and Sapphire suffice as well) Diamond is a close second

My favorite game really should be by system.

GB: Yellow
GBC: Crystal
GBA: Emerald
NDS: Heartgold & Soulsilver

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Mine would have to be Ruby
Ruby was the first Pokemon game I played. After awhile I got Sapphire, and I got every other game after that leading up to Platinum (never got any new pokemon games after that) and heck I even got Crystal.
But Ruby is my favorite. (Besides Deoxys, which you can't really get legit) my favorite legendary is Groudon. Mudkip is my favorite starter. I love Jirachi, Rayquaza, and Kyorge is pretty cool, but I personally like Groudon better. I just re-bought Ruby and i'm loving it so far! Now I could have bought Emerald to get the feel of both Ruby and Sapphire. But Ruby will always remain my favorite. I got my first lv. 100 in that game, and that was the first pokemon I beat.
I'm not planning on getting HeartGold/SoulSilver or Black/White or whatever. But if they remake Ruby & Sapphire for the 3DS (possibly DS) then I am for-sure buying the Ruby remake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom