• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon Game

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Pokemon Red/Blue/Green

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Gold/Silver

• Pokemon Crystal

• Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

• Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

• Pokemon Platinum

• Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

• Pokemon Black and White

• Pokemon Stadium

• Pokemon Stadium 2

• Pokemon Colosseum

• Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

• Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Other

• Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

• Pokemon X and Y

• Total voters
Growing up, Blue was my favorite game. However, with the release of Black and White...I fell in love with those games. Everything about the game wowed me - the graphics, the animations and the fact that TMs were now reusable. Grinding became such an easier feat...plus it had a storyline that felt so different than the usual "I'm using this legendary to take over the world". Of course, it wasn't that different, but I just felt those games were amazing and wound up as my favorite Pokemon games.

R

Raptr4

My vote goes to ruby and sapphire because it had some puzzles in there! :D

M

Monkalrus

Heart Gold. Kanto/Johto combination, following pokemon, the gym leader events and rechallenges, the vs seeker, like everything about that game was perfect. They need to brink back what heart gold and soul silver did right in the next pokemon game.

I loved both Pokémon SoulSilver and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. 2nd gen has always been my favourite generation in Pokémon, and I loved the story and characters in Explorers of Sky… (Grovyle would be my favourite.)

Z

Zeldaforthewin

Emerald is my favorite. It just brings back the memory's, and the music was amazing.

H

Haruhi Suzumiya

Question About HG & SS in the Votes

I kinda understand Pokemon emerald, but why pokemon HG and SS?

B

Blank

Ruby because it was my first, and because it had the best starters of any of the games so far in my opinion.

S

skullkid875

It's so hard to vote between emerald and soul silver. i really like how unique emerald is. it had things you couldn't do in any other game, like diving, pokeblocks, secret bases above ground, and much more. But Soul silver brings back the amazingness of the old games and lets you take pokemon outside of its pokeball. soul silver wins in the end for me.

pokemon emerald it was the first game that i've seen of pokemon. then when i got it it came with a dslite. i still haven't beaten the battle frontier, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom