• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Kalos Pokemon

Wilton

Hello world!
Even if the sixth gen didn't introduce a lot of new Pokémon, Wilton thought there were plenty of really cool ones. Quilladin, Diggersby and Sluppuff are especially nice.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
194u1q1coaj8apng.png

My favorite.​

I also really like Sylveon.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Now, I could be typical and say Fennekin...

Or I could say my favorite is my loyal Noibat/Noivern! Things wouldn't be the same without my Noiverns move Hurricane ^^.

Greninja for me. Water/dark type ended up being a great combination! I didn't think I'd like him at first, but I picked Froakie anyway and was NOT disappointed. I've always had a bias for the water types xD

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Noivern.

It's cute, strong, and I love dragons and it's the first wyvern pokemon, as opposed to typical Eastern and Western dragons.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Favorite pokemon from Kalos is Greninja and Malamar. Greninja is awesome and Malamar is fun. Even if howto evolve Malamar is bull. They should of had an ingame note or something. Sad that the older gens were better at explaining special evolutions better then the new games.

Stll Mala mala contrary is fun and the dark/psychic is fun too. I always name mine clopin because topsy turvey day!! Besides having a mala out when you fight a kanga is great cause topsy that boosted power punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom