• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Fruit?

SkullKid22

420MemeMaster
I really like peaches and pineapples. If I had to take one on a deserted island, I would choose a pineapple. It's bigger to provide more food and is prickly and could be used as a weapon.

My favorite fruit . . . it's definitely a tie between mango and guava.
I LOVEEEEEE GUANABANA JUICE but I don't really like the actual fruit xD
Oh and I don't know to say guanabana in English, sorry.
Herpppp.

octorok74

TETTAC
Kumquats. They have the sour punch of a lemon, but the sweetness of an orange. They are amazing little things. And they are the size of a cherry tomato, so eat they whole thing in one bite. Bets fruit ever. Of all time.

I love all fruits very much but my most favorites would be apples, cherries, and strawberries as they're simple, delightful, and delicious. I'm also very fond of pomegranates, peaches and plums. Strawberries are actually in the first memory I have of food, picking them from my garden and eating them when I was really little. <3

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
hahaha fruit XD i love fruit~ especially when hey are sweet....duhXD

kiwi is nice.
nashi pear is nice.
mango is nice.
lycee is nice.
PINEAPPLE IS TASTY =3

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Pineapples are by far the superior fruit. With a protective shell, and a lip stinging center, this fruit is not for the light hearted. Furthermore, all the wimps in this world who buy it in the can are just making themselves irrelevant to the world we currently live in, as recent studies have shown that Fructose makes your short term memory length shorter, thus making it harder for one to retain knowledge. THe syrup in canned fruits is HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!
corn-syrup.jpg

SO man up, eat the fruit raw! This isn't the only benefit of pineapple, however. It is a great system cleanser, as it allows you to urinate more frequently, as well as it makes your body smell better. Pure Pinapple juice is a great snack, with an overall health rating in my opinion of a 8. So Pineapple 2012, it's for damn sure better then Mitt Romney

Night Owl

~Momentai
I Like:
strawberries(tastes like kikkiwi)
Apples (Golden Delicious esp.)
Kiwis (which I had before I ever tried strawberrie)
BlackBerries (not the phone)
Raspberries (Blown are annoying)
Oranges, Grapefruit
Lemons and limes (only as lemonade/limeade respectively)
Peas, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, pumpkins, (amazing how many veggies are fruit isn't it;) )

Ok I guess I can say I like a lot.

Apples and Strawberries are my favorite fruits. Tasty and healthy, what more could you ask for? Both are quite versatile as well and can be used in a variety of ways.

I really like exotic fruits like watermelon, pineapple, mango, lychee and nectarine.

I'm not really a fan of apples or oranges unless they're in juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom