• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Absolute Favorite Dish.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Since the bane of my existence is the foods you dislike thread, I figured the opposite is what we need.

Rather than listing out everything you like, what's your favorite dish or types of dishes?

For me, the best dish is tender burnt end brisket barbecue and mac n' cheese with real cheese and bacon.

Second favorite goes to the classic bacon, eggs, and waffles/French toast/pancakes combo.

Coming in at third is authentic gumbo.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My favourite dish is called shui zhu yu. It's a Szechuan dish of fish in a highly spiced and flavoursome broth with chicken stock fermented soy bean paste and rice wine topped with many chilli's and Szechuan peppercorns and finished by splashing hot oil over them to release the aroma and flavours.

48021788328_de251c40ec_b.jpg

If you ever get the opportunity to try this dish I can't reccomend it enough. It is simply the best.

Ichiran Ramen is also amazing. Probably tied with the shui zhu yu. I could eat Ichiran every day.

Curry. Thai green curry is a dish I eat weekly but I enjoy many Indian and Malaysian curries too. So many different kinds to choose from.

These are all basically soups/stew dishes so I would say that's the type of dish I like most.

Last edited:

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I love all noodles dishes. Pasta, ramen, pad Thai, they’re all great. Especially a pasta with a really good meat sauce and ramen from a favorite restaurant

I also love steak with baked potatoes

And gumbo, paella, and burritos with chips and guacamole are also some of my favorites

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I love a nice marbled ribeye, with baked potato, and broccoli.

Cheeseburgers are always a great time.

Lately I've really been enjoying throwing together a dish of penne and broccoli, since it's quick and simple but turns out sooo good. Plus I can just keep the ingredients on hand to make it whenever. I'm not typically a huge pasta person either, but I love this because just using a really nice olive oil as the sauce makes it feel a bit lighter and more refreshing than normal pasta dishes.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Probably some kind of "fruits of the sea" pasta with all the shellfish you can think of. Anything with seafood is automatically at the top of my list. There's also a dish I love to make that's chicken and rice with golden mushroom soup as a sauce. Probably would call that my other favorite dish.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Probably some kind of "fruits of the sea" pasta with all the shellfish you can think of. Anything with seafood is automatically at the top of my list. There's also a dish I love to make that's chicken and rice with golden mushroom soup as a sauce. Probably would call that my other favorite dish.
wow!! you eat!!! :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom