• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your 3 Wishes.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Whats yours?

Mine are:
To have the Wii U hacked
To have the 3DS flashcart ready, working and finished. Enough said.
To live in the USA. I hate being in the UK. Bad weather, annoying children, etc. Maybe I'm just... different? :P

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My three wishes in this order:

-Unlimited, always granted IF I AM COMPLETELY SURE OF IT wishes (so I don't say something hastily)
-To have enough money to support my close family and the family that I would want.
-To cause the Earth to back the heck away from the Sun or push the Sun away, as this heat is KILLING ME.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
1. To have wings!
2. Mind Control!! (You shall do what I say!)
3. 3DS + OoT3D I want it SO FREAKING BAD!!!

To live in the USA. I hate being in the UK. Bad weather, annoying children, etc. Maybe I'm just... different?

The UK is awesome. IMO...nevermind, that probably belongs in mature discussion...:sweat:

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
First wish: Wisdom to use the other two wishes well.
Second wish (unless the wisdom I got from wish one gives me a better idea): Modesty, so that I won't feel bad in case the third wish ends up being something utterly altruistic.
Third wish: No idea yet, but the combined wisdom and modesty from the first two wishes will make me think of something.

H

Honey Pie

I wish acne didn't exist!

I wish... You know what? Just that one whould make my life a bazzilion times better. After that I guess I would wish for world peace and for the less fortuneate to get help.

Jedizora

:right:
1. World Peace
2. End world Hunger
3. Be able to fly without any equipment.

I like how my wishes are 2 ones that are great for the world, and then the third is nearly useless. i have feet, don't I?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Three wishes you say? Alright, here are mine.

1. Have endless wishes :P
2. To become the only Leader of the whole wide World
3. To live forever

Keyari

翼のエルフ
1. Unlimited Wishes, haha.
2. Be able to fly with wings!
3. Be an elf (or a hylian in that matter).

@Atsuma- Live forever? I dunno, even to elves, immortality can come at a price. Just saying.

L

liz lemonade

1. To never get caught at a red traffic light ever again.
2. To never experience writer's block (when it comes to fiction, lyrics, music, essays, etc.) ever again.
3. High quality recording/editing equipment and the knowledge of how to use it.

The first one was the only one I was 100% sure of since I've been wishing for it a lot lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom