• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know You're Addicted to Zelda When...

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you see a painting or picture of an eye and want to shoot it with an arrow. Or think compasses are cool.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
You know you're addicted to Zelda when in normal everyday conversation, your ears perk up instantaneously and tune in sharply if you hear the word "Zelda" float by your ears from anywhere across the room, even if you were completely zoned out and not paying attention just before that moment.

This is me :P

Also...

You draw the tri-force on your left hand (50 characters must be used)

*stares at left hand* :suspicious: Oh snap....

you know your addicted to zelda when... after somebody says "HEY" you expect them to say "LISTEN" right after.

Strike two =\

You're reading this thread instead of studying for an important test.

Oops... :thinking:

you know your addicted to zelda when you join the ZeldaDungeon Forums

Undeniable xD

You know you're addiceted to Zelda when... When whenever someone hands something to you and you hold it up and chant, "Da da da da!!!"

I'm sure I'm not the only person who's done this ^^

You know you're addicted to Zelda when ZREO's redux of the Dragon Roost theme is your wake-up sound...

What if it's the original dragon roost? >.>

You know when you're addicted to Zelda when you think of the triforce when you see a triangle.

Okay....I have no excuses for this one :silent:

That's way passed 3 strikes for me :cooky::sweat:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you hear a scream and run off thinking that zombies and mummies will try to eat your face!
when ever you open a box and hum "da da da da da da da da da da da da... DA DA DA DAAAAAAAA"
when you see an octopus in an aquarium and hide, hoping it doesn't spit rocks at you.

(i do No 2!)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
You know you're addicted to Zelda ..

When you see your shadow and brace yourself for a duel with it.

When you're out of Visine, so you bring a frog to the pharmacy and ask them to use it to make eyedrops.

When you see a horse and Epona's song immediately starts playing in your head (this one really happens to me)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You know you're addicted to Zelda when some asks who is your favorite musical artist and you say Koji Kondo.

I know he's done BGM's for other games.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You know addicted to Zelda when it's 2:30 AM and look out your window expecting to see aliens coming for your cows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom