• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know You're Addicted to Zelda When...

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
That thing with the three triangles on math lesson happened to me once.

When you jump from a clip holding nothing but a big leaf.

J

jono000

You know your addicted to zelda when you pull a sword out of a stone you feel 7 years older

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
You draw the tri-force on your left hand (50 characters must be used)

I actually did that.....And it's still there.

You know you're addicted to Zelda when...You think every pan flute you see is the Spirit Flute,
When you try blowing through a reed that just happens to be shaped like a bird and expect a hawk to come,
When you see a triforce and say 'I wonder if Ganondorf is here...'
When you are obsessed with trains that look like the one in ST
When you make Leecharians (bellum's species) out of clay, sprinkle golden sand on them, and expect them to come to life,
When you become obsessed with bows after seeing a Zelda game.

Last edited:
When you become obsessed with bows after seeing a Zelda game.
And decide to take an archery class. And archers from other games are instantly your favorite.

You also know you're addicted when your office (or locker, bedroom, etc.) is covered in memorabilia. And get excited when others notice. And then they back away slowly when you can't stop yourself from talking about it.

Beeker

Wild Card
When you're rolling a blue ball around and thinking it's a bomb.

It seems like SS is already getting to me.>.<

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
You know when you're obsessed with Zelda when you get so hungry, you could eat an octorock.

...Yeah, I went there. =D

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Well, duh. That's why I said ect.

You know your addicted to Zelda when you kill someone and rip out their heart and expect you get another life.

so um, to be totally clear, you are NOT allowed to do that in real life o_O THAT explains the policemen following me everywhere...

you know you are addicted to Zelda when you dress up like a scarecrow and throw puppets at people

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you stare up at the moon to see if you can see it slowly moving closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom