• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Digital Gallery

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So I kinda abandoned my old art thread cus it was getting a bit too long and cluttered and I didn't like that. I figured I may as well close that one and start a clean slate. I have a full folder worth of PD art that I made for guides that I've never posted and I'm not even sure will get used, but I'mma start posting some of those cus they are burning holes in my folders demanding to be displayed. And then of course my random personal art too, got a few of those now.

Painted these two for fun after mine and Austin's admin promotions:
Xinnimancer.jpg
Austisage.jpg

Some vector art I did for a potential pokemon breeding guide. Dunno if it's still on the agenda anymore though. Have another four of these somewhere, among other PD art, will post later:
TogepiEgghatching.png

SnugglingBidoof.png

SkittyonWailord.png

Preview of my steampunk Saria design for Ochibi's art collab. I'll post a fullsize at some point when that's all done.
cZWU

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This looks pretty neat, all of it, but I like the Pokemon art more, dunno, just like Pokemon, I guess. Your art style is one of the best here, it's good to know you'll be showing more of it later. ^^

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Good work, Xindi! Nice way to bring back your museum of masterpieces. X3

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
These two were my favorites. They were for the advanced breeding guide. The Milotic is using Mirror Coat (egg moves), and the egg is a Shiny Eevee (masuda method). I had fun with the special effects.

MiloticMirrorCoat-1.png

ShinyEeveeEgg-1.png

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
For those of you who were not here for last year's ZD Valentines Cards thing, I was the one who did all the card artwork and icon artwork for the project. In addition to that, I also made an avatar and signature for "Cupid", the bot who will be delivering all the cards on Feb 14. I was told to do something humorous and...I wasn't the best artist back then but...it's good for a laugh:

cupidavatar.jpg

cupidsignature.jpg

Don't worry. This year, I have a new Cupid in mind and will be creating a fresh avatar and siggy for him, so look forward to that ;3

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
w-why did you do this to my brain.

never looking at Malo the same way again.

I shall brace myself for Valentine's this year.

I...uh...tried my hand at animation...
IAMFABULOUS.gif

Hey, that's really good for your first attempt. I think the animation moves too fast, though. I don't know what program you used to make this, but you might want to adjust the speed. Also, where are his sparkles? :( (I kid, I kid. The picture by itself is really cute.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom