• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xinnamin's Gallery

Austin

Austin
I've never seen a style of art like that. Which means you have a unique style! It's freakishly good! It's so good, I'll never draw again, because compared to that, my drawings would be hideous un-natural things! I hope to see more art from you! I truly do! Please keep up the good work!

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Your style is impressive and bears the sign of someone who loves their work. The colors are expressive and speak out to me. I just wish I could think of the right words to express how beautiful your art is. I wish I could draw as impressively as you, but alas.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Well, I'm not sure what came over me, but here's something really rather random. (Full size viewable here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3204 )
attachment-1.jpg

Big experimental thing. Overuse of textures and some no-line painting, and a couple other techniques I've never used. How is it?

By the way, this was painted large enough to be a wallpaper (1680x1050). I don't know if anyone would want to use it as a desktop, but shoot me a PM if you do and I can send them in any specified size.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow, that looks awesome. :O Where...why....lol...I dunno what to say to be honest, or at least where to begin...Everytime you post something you never cease to amaze me, Xinnamin. Great work, she's just fantastic. I love how you seem to work the shadowing of her clothing, the grass, etc. I know that is very hard for someone like me to do, but to you maybe it is simple, I dunno, but you did a great job. Like I said, your art is some of the best I have seen here. Again, double :O XD

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I present to you all my latest painting: the WW Sages of Earth!
attachment.php

I will admit right now: I had no clue how to draw Rito feet. Please excuse those odd little stumps that Medli calls her legs. :sweat:

Now I gots to go work on requests before I get too bogged down by other stuff since this took way too long.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow, Xinnamin, the drawing looks awesome. Look at that! Great detail on the Sage and Medli. The feet look okay to me, so no sweat. Keep it up, you good artist you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom