• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Want Vaati to Return to a New Zelda Game?

Would you like to see Vaati in more zelda games

• yes i would love that!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe.

• no not at all i hate you Vaati

• Total voters

zellinkda

one of many
OK, so a lot of people know Vaati right? right. was it just me, or was he completley awesome? i would personally love to see another game with vaati in it. i know we have ganondorf, and the new boss (ghirihim or however you spell that darn name) from skyward sword, but would anyone else like to see a new zelda game with Vaati in it?:)

While it is highly unlikely, I would like to see a return if only to fill in some blank spots, such as why he went from only wanting Zelda's power to wanting to marry her, or when did he kidnaps girls that pleased his eye.

I would like to see Vaati make a return as a villain in a console game. I thought he was a neat character and I really like his monster form. He could be an awesome boss in a large scale game; I don't think hand-held does him justice.

This would be very interesting. I'd say yes, so long as it would not mean replacing a more interesting idea. Vaati > Ghirahim.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Maybe, but if FSA is to be believed, he was being manipulated by Ganon the entire time, similar to Zant. Because of, this I do have my doubts.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
No, because I felt that Vaati was way too boring of an enemy. Lets stick with Ganondorf, Ghirahim, and Demise.

Ghirahim is overrated. I really don't see the appeal of him, unless he proves his worth as a villain around the time of Demise's introduction. Right now, he just seems like a superior retread of Chancellor Cole. Vaati probably could appear again just because he's a recurring villain anyway. He could always appear in the other timelines. The Wind Waker used Ganondorf, but neither Bellum nor Malladus were interesting villains, so I would like Vaati to appear in a sequel to Spirit Tracks, unless he could somehow make an appearance after the events of Four Swords Adventures.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Ghirahim is overrated. I really don't see the appeal of him, unless he proves his worth as a villain around the time of Demise's introduction. Right now, he just seems like a superior retread of Chancellor Cole.

Not sure why you brought Ghirahim up, but he is not overrated in the slightest bit. Without Ghirahim, Demise would never have returned, so Ghirahim did indeed prove his worth as a villain.

Big Octo

=^)
No, because I felt that Vaati was way too boring of an enemy. Lets stick with Ganondorf, Ghirahim, and Demise.

Sorry, both dead. Furthermore, they've been in one game and Vaati more, so why stick to them?

As for the probability of Vaati being in another game, well... it wouldn't be likely, as
he died on FSA.

As for my opinion on of he should, I guess it'd be cool. Though not as great as Ganon, still pretty awesome, much better than overrated Ghirahim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom