• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would These Be Cool Features in The Up-coming L.O.Z Movie?

Live action "Ninjutsu Martial Arts". (The Sheika)

Twinrova.

Banned/Black Market Sheika and Zonai Tech Simultaneously.

The "Interlopers" and "The Fused Shadow".

All Races, even the "Mogma" (Ancient Hero Aspect).

The Depths & The Mines.

"Regional Sheika Towers" (Botw) Elevator systems to the "Regional Mines" in the Depths (Rarus Reign).

Last edited:

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I doubt the movie is going to answer any outstanding lore questions, since Nintendo doesn't care about the lore that really isn't how you do a movie adaptation. When you're taking something like Zelda and translating it into a movie you shouldn't be focusing on anything but writing a good movie that satisfies not just the fans, but people who aren't fans.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
no one is actually answering any of the questions I am putting to you, everything that has been pitched is blanaced with the Lore NOT conjecture
Because the movie shouldn't be there to incorporate a bunch of obscure lore stuff and provide answers about things Nintendo doesn't care about. There's a reason the recent Five Nights at Freddy's movie focuses on a more condensed story and doesn't try to draw in a bunch of stuff from across ten games.

its Nintendo ... you think they just gna have a bunch of dweebs walking around looking for a triforce? looking at the pretty trees? come on girl GIMMIKS are the $$$$

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
its Nintendo ... you think they just gna have a bunch of dweebs walking around looking for a triforce? looking at the pretty trees? come on girl GIMMIKS are the $$$$
Which is why Nintendo should stay far away from the writers room, because they suck at writing. A movie isn't a game and Nintendo can't throw up the "it's okay that our writing sucks, because our gameplay is pretty bog standard is the tops, baby" excuse if the adaptation is bad. You don't apply movie gimmicks.

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I doubt the movie is going to answer any outstanding lore questions, since Nintendo doesn't care about the lore that really isn't how you do a movie adaptation. When you're taking something like Zelda and translating it into a movie you shouldn't be focusing on anything but writing a good movie that satisfies not just the fans, but people who aren't fans.
mario movie:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
All Races, even the "Mogma".

Twinrova.

Banned/Black Market Sheika and Zonai Tech Simultaneously.

The "Interlopers" and "The Fused Shadow".

Live action "Ninjutsu Martial Arts". (The Sheika)

The Depths & The Mines.

"Regional Sheika Towers" (Botw) Elevator systems to the "Regional Mines" in the Depths (Rarus Reign).
  • no, we'll see the mainstay ones and possibly rito or kokiri, but I doubt we'll see any more than that
  • maybe
  • I'm leaning on no but those games are the most popular so I shouldn't be surprised
  • no
  • maybe
  • no? at least not how you're thinking of
  • ...no

Elaborate?
Why couldnt Era of Chaos link work in the Mines when we are introduced to him? use your imagination and try and tie RL to a Movie Character..
we all have Jobs Links no exception .
Plausibility?

• no, we'll see the mainstay ones and possibly rito or kokiri, but I doubt we'll see any more than that
  • maybe
  • I'm leaning on no but those games are the most popular so I shouldn't be surprised
  • no
  • maybe
  • no? at least not how you're thinking of
  • ...no
Im getting the feeling your kids want you to have a bit more of an Imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom