• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen in Your Life?

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I've never even watched Avatar, don't plan to watch it anytime soon either, anyways i guess i'll choose Catwoman, didn't even wanted to watch that at all, and you know what? it sucked balls.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Violent Sh*t is German slasher movie that was so bad it was awesome. Some redneck fungi-faced Leatherface-wannabe goes around killing people that bleed pepto bismol and chops up their body, yeah even their genitalia. The movie has horrible 80's camcorder visuals and a bunch of pointless, overdrawn sequences where the camera is just spun around that add nothing to the film. Still hilarious.

The worst movie I've seen recently though is the Hunger Games. I have seriously never gotten out of a movie theater so pissed. The whole movie has sequences in it that make absolutely no sense. I don't know whether I should blame the filmmakers or the author, and that camera shaking crap just made it all worst, it was terrible.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
I hate the dragonball movie that had real actors and stuff. They ruined dragonball. They absolutely tore it apart. They made Bulma a Goth (i have nothing against Goth's its just that Bulma was preppy and not goth) and they gave Picilo a connection to the saiyan ape, which they called Oozora. It sucked.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
For me, I'm going to say Uwe Boll's House of the Dead.

True is is a terrible film, but I found it amusing how they seemed to cram as many pointless scenes in as they could showing off women's breasts.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I honestly hated the Last Airbender. It let me down in every way possible. I was so excited and even went to the midnight release just to get slapped in the face with terrible dialogue, terrible acting, and lame interpretation. It just hurt to watch and I could not put up with it. I really hope Shyamalan steers away from making books 2 or 3. After that, I wouldn't mind if they didn't make another movie at all.

I don't know if it counts, but the STAR WARS Holiday Special. Is that a movie? It was the worst movie I've ever seen. Watch it and you'll see why. They turned STAR WARS into something it really is not.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I think the movie was called Triangle or something like that, most mind F***ed I have ever seen. It hardly made any sense to me and at the end of the movie it never explains why the main character is going through the plot. Turns out that she is a complete psycho who kills everyone with no motive.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Bio-Dome, Arguably the worst duo comedies out there, it's only really rememberable for the soundtrack and a rather hilarious fart scene half way through the film. I think it is because they paired up Pauly Shore with one of Alec Baldwin's Less famous brother Stephen; If anything this movie is a failed experiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom