• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie Ever Seen

L

Link of Hyrule

What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

The worst movie I ever saw was Napolean Dynamite. It was so boring, and stupid. The only good part is when some guy tries to jump a home made ramp, and hurts himself. The rest is just plain out boring. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Pfff, at least there is a good bit.
My worst film of all time is 2001: A Space Odessy. I can't say anything good happened in this film, because NOTHING HAPPENS IN THE WHOLE FILM. There is one scene, with just a spaceship floating through space with music in the background, for literally 5 minutes. WHAT THE HELL? Who would've thought this was the same director as a Clockwork Orange and The Shining? WORST FILM EVER.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I thought Waterworld was pretty bad. So many plotholes, Narmy lines, the villains were "Smokers" (oh noes!) yet... I actually enjoy watching it sometimes when it comes on TV *because* it's so bad. Very campy and goofy. It's one of those "so bad, it's fun to watch" things for me.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
My worst film of all time is 2001: A Space Odessy.

I would have to agree. It is often regarded as a fantastic movie, and the best of it's genre, but I recently watched it and was bored out of my mind. The plot with HAL was somewhat interesting for about 5 minutes, but it fizzled out very quickly. The whole prehistoric part was uninteresting and the whole ending was just... "what...?"

I know many people would try and tell me that I wasn't seeing the hidden message or I wasn't sophisticated enough, but I went to film school and spend a good amount of time surrounded by independant art films and I STILL don't get what 2001 was about other than the small idea about machines rising up to take us over.

I think the problem with it was it was novel at the time. Granted, there's some neat shots like the round room that rotates around, but they linger waaaay toooo loooong. Maybe people back when it came out were more interested by slow moving plots and very long shot, but in this day and age, it doesn't suffice to keep me entertained.

I would also agree with Naploean Dynamite. Same kind of "nothing's happening" type movie. I was told by many I'd love it, and by the end of it I was fast forwarding it to see if anything was going to happen. It bored me to no end.

I'm not saying that no one can get entertainment from these films, but for me, I need a movie where things actually happen in them. :P

My worst movie of all time is Mortal Kombat 2: Annihilation.

I... wow. The only part that was even vaguely cool was Barraka, and then was probably just because he didn't talk.

But same as Shadsie is with Waterworld, I still kind of like watching it because it's hilarious.

R

Rheks

I hate you for hating Napolean Dynamite. It's the best thing ever.
I think the worst films I've ever seen are a few of the Harry Potter ones,
seriously those jokers can't act.

Guys...guys.....are we all forgetting about the film Catwoman?!?!?....that film was seriously the worst film ever made.....It failed so badly

I hated every second of the film...it was boring and badly put together, Catwoman is best left off being explained in a Batman film.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Epic Movie was the worst movie ever, It sucked so hard.. I don't even know why I sat through it. I enjoyed Napolean Dynamite and Waterworld, I like Kevin Costner... I think it was because he did really good with Robin Hood. Plus, I always wanted to be able to breathe under water without equipment. Napolean Dynamite was cool, but it probably wouldn't have been as good if we didn't have a kid in High School that was EXACTLY like that.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
I like Napoleon Dynamite, but I suppose it's more of a cult film that few people 'get'. One of the worst films I've seen has to be Three. Ugh.

Len

Zelda On Paper
ahh it was "jaws" (the classic one) i did not enjoy that movie, it was all a fake, bad quality for me, and... those sharks R mechanical controlled ones... not good movie for me

Id have to say none other than twilight! The guy they chose for edward literally killed the idea of edward himself. I'm saying they killed a vampire. The movie was fair but the acting was lacking something...
Im not quite a fan of the series but I hope New moon is better. The trailers look good. So i might be in the theaters sometime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom