• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie Ever Seen

My least favorite movie is Alien 3 it was such a let down it was BAD with a capital B :sick:

No no no sir, Alien 3 was genious in comparison to the ****fest known as Alien: Ressurection. That film is probably one of the most terrible films I can think of in terms of the Alien films. Also I'd like to mention Catwoman, which I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in here before.

Alien: Ressurection was pretty much a copy of the first film, except a little worse, although the Aliens were slightly cooler due to the CGI effects, but that was about it because it's obviously easier for the Aliens to move if they are animated, then the slow, unrealistic movements they make in the original films, but they still are awesome.

M

Malkavitch

Twilight- everyone's really like crazy about it, but it was a horrible movie to me, it could've been done a lot better. I'm glad they got a new director for the other ones.

Drag Me To Hell- it was an alright movie, but on a scale of 1-10 i would rate it like a 4 because.. it was just... boring. I found no suspense or interest in it.

C

curl

Earlier I had seen movie named "Pirahna 3D" it was the out of my review. The concept of movie was so week.

Jennifer's Body, or whatever it is called. I do not like it, it exagerated and I wish they never made that movie. Better yet, I didn't even finish it, that's how much I hated it.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I already replied some time back, expressing how bad, yet strangely enjoyable I find Waterworld.

I just thought of a couple of other bad movies I've seen. The first is cheating, though.

I saw something called Time Chasers once - on a download of MSTK3. You see, it's cheating, becuase it was already being ripped into. It's also forgiveable because it was obviously a student film. It's just, it's so funny to see a sparkling utopian future that looks just like 1987, not to mention what a bad idea small planes are as time travel vehicles. The fancy computers used to travel through time were obselete in the same year the movie was made.

The next that I thought of I saw years ago. Anybody here seen something called The Omega Code? Yick. I watched that back when I was going through my obession with the end of the world and apocalyptic Bible prophecy stuff. It was something I watched "back when I was more religious." The film was made specifically for people who are into that stuff - so, if you don't know much or anything about a *specific* school of thought within a *specific* sector of Christianity (this model isn't even what "all Christians" think, trust me), you aren't going to "get it" at all. I knew some of what was going on with the school of thought it came from and I still didn't get it. It was like a cut-rate Left Behind (haven't seen the movie, but read half the novels and now think they are a steaming pile - and The Omega Code was like a steaming pile of a film that didn't live up to the steaming pile novels I read). I couldn't follow the film and what acting I did see was... I think the actor playing the protagonist, to paraphrase Futurama's Calculon, gave me cancer. I actually don't remember anything from this film other than it was supposed to be about the apocalypse and was horrible.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
My least favorite movie would probably be Avatar. You know, the one with the blue people called the Na'vi or whatever the heck it was spelled as. I just thought it was really boring and unentertaining.

Another contender would probably be Eight Below or whatever it's called, that movie was boring as heck.

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
I would have to say Percy Jackson and the olympians.

They ripped out the plot, Made the actors 5 years older, got rid of the main villen and made a new one, gave the hero extra powers, and made a subplot where the whole thing was "a quest to find the pearls", making the whole thing a multi-million version of dora the expolorer. The actors were bad, and the movie was just terrible. The author wrote an amazing book, and the main actor hadn't even read it! IT'S CALLED A PLOT. The director was supposed to be acurate!

Sorry for shouting and ranting, I needed to get that out of my system. Sufice to say the movie should be erased from all records, posters should be burned, and all who've seen PJ&TO need a memory wipe.

Jedizora

:right:
Eragon. I Am obsessed with the books, don't get me wrong, but he movie was horrible. This is probley just bias, and I think I would have liked it more if it wasn't based off of eragon. Tey just destroyed the plot. I mean whats with the whole thing with saphria flying up into the clouds, and then coming up 8x larger?

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
It's a close race between Emmerich's Godzilla, Twister and Batman & Robin, but even worse than those three stinkers is...

Catwoman_poster.jpg

The plot is weak and has nothing to do with the comic books. While the second one in itself would be perfectly fine, the combination of both makes the whole film pointless. Why get the rights to a popular franchise when you don't use any of it besides the name?
Add to that the atrocious acting of Halle Berry (who can do better), Sharon Stone (who can do better) and the Merovingian (who can do better), and pointless becomes bad.
Sub-par visual effects and unforgivable editing mistakes (Catwoman leaves the background on the right side, only to appear in the front, on the roof of a diffferent house, from the left side!), and simple bad becomes offensively, painfully horrible.

Sure, there are films like Plan 9 From Outer Space that aim too high and fail miserably. But in the case of Catwoman, it's obvious that the writers, the director, all of the actors, cameramen, the cutters, the special FX guys... the entire cast and crew just doesn't give a $#!+.

Add to all of that what could have been, and it's downright physically painful.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I haven't really seen too many movies I disliked but I did see one that I really hated. Street Dance 3D, I saw it at a friend's birthday party and I pretty much predicted the entire movie, the plot was dreadful, so many cliches. I also found the movie offensive, they make fun of ballet dancers, implying that they are all posh, stupid, snobby and can't do anything except ballet. I wanted to turn it of and kill the television so badly...but for some unknown reason, one of my friends liked it...the dancing was okay. But seriously...worst plot ever. I literally said as soon as I saw two characters "Them two will end up together." And yes, of course they did, everything was so obvious.

Death at a Funeral. Worst plot and movie ever. I would probably saved almost 2 hour's of my time without watching this. Only fun part's was where Oscar, a character, get's so high off of a pill that he get's from his girlfriend, thinking that it is asprin but it isn't, so he goes into a tantrum.

Stan Hellsing- I can't explain this because the movie was so stupid. I couldn't even finish the movie without falling asleep. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom