• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worse Games then CDI Zelda Games?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Do you all know any worse games then the CDI Zelda games?

The only one I can think of at the moment is the Virtual Boy mario which is a remake of the Arcade mario Bros. It has 99 levels that are all just barely different from each other and the reason it is worse is that by playing it too long you are actually hurting yourself from watching the "3D" virtual boy graphics. Not to mention having to wear a weird helmet like game system.

before i move on to what i've seen, i'd like to add this, i fee sorry for anyone who ever owned a Virtual Boy for that exact reason, it would have hurt my eyes massively cause i can only see out of one eye and if you've ever read how 3D would effect people with that you'd know how much of a problem that would be for me, anyway

Sonic Laberynth is the worst game i've ever played, Sonic is about as slow as Yoda in the Lego Star Wars games, you can't jump, and the spin dash's controles are painful to even begin to get used to

i've played them on an emulator and the controles are incredibly stiff and for some reason the one where you play as Zelda is less stiff than the one where you play as Link but it's not saying much, and the one that plays like the original LOZ but as Zelda actually wouldn't be that bad if the game didn't get so tedius so i wouldn't say they're the worst games, maybe the worst Zelda games but not in terms of video game history

C

CosmicChan

id like to contribute with the title called "plumbers dont wear ties" i believe it was for the 3do
AVGN did a show on it and it looked like 100x worse than the cd-i zelda games!

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Just watch Angry Video Game Nerd, you'll see more than plenty of bad games that way. ;)

And yeah, E.T. is commonly regarded as thee worst game ever. There's an Angry Video Game Nerd movie in the making, and it has been confirmed that E.T. will be in it.

C

CosmicChan

haha AVGN is really awesome, cant wait for his movie

but yea E.T is scary bad D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom