• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

World of Plight

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Get ready for some cake and a victory dance, people!

World of Plight turns one year old on the fifteenth!

I appreciate all the help and support you guys have given me for this story, and I hope you guys have enjoyed it so far!

I don't have too much planned as far as something special goes because I've been busy, for one, but also, the story itself is going to be where most of the action is.

BUT!
I thought that this weekend I might set up an SSBU arena just for fun! If you want to join the fight, let me know so I'm not sitting in an empty arena by myself for like an hour.
As far as a time goes, it should be from 5:00-6:30 CT on Saturday! Like this message and/or respond here if you can join!
I will post more information on what the rules will be and whatnot tomorrow, as well as a passkey, so don't miss that.

Don't congratulate me for writing this long, though. Do it after you read the fabulous story I have laid out for this month!

Sincerely,
Magolor04726,
King of Writing.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
OK, so details:
The arena will be called "World of Plight" and locked. The passkey to get in is 04726.

The rules will be four-for-all with a max holding of eight. The top two will leave each round and all items and spirits will be off. The FS meter will be on, however. You'll be allowed to pick whatever stage you like and I might set up that chat thingy. I think that's it.

I've had two people confirm joining, and another who might, so we can only take four more people.

To recap all information, tomorrow from 5:00-6:30 CT (That's not a set end time, really.) with the above rules in place.

Just for the heck of it, I'm only going to play as people who wrote me entries. Just FYI.

Well, I think that's it. See you soon!
-Mags

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
(Sorry this is late! Meant to get this out on Monday but our power went out for about 36 hours - including the heat when it's below freezing outside. Very weird for where I live.)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO WORLD OF PLIGHT!

To celebrate my story’s anniversary, I’ve drawn this special poster featuring (almost) all of the important characters from the past year. Magolor04726 (Wait, that’s me!) is on the right, and Toad is posing triumphantly beneath him. Mr. Game & Watch is parachuting in next to Dr. Mario, and Meta Knight, Mii Brawler, and Bowser are at the bottom. Wario shows some muscle above the mysterious alleyway while King Boo creeps into the picture. Above him are the missing Fighters: King Dedede, Luigi, and Isabelle. Waluigi in the bottom right corner with a flashy fire and above it all, The Magic Master oversees everything. And there in the middle, the Smash Ball flares into view bearing the title.

World of Plight Year 1 (Smaller).jpg

(Link, Pit, Mario, and Ganondorf unfortunately didn’t make it into the picture.)

I hope you’ve enjoyed the story so far and will enjoy the story from here on out, as well as the picture! (Something HUGE happened! Can’t wait for Saturday!)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
From the remaining Fighters who have not gone missing or have not written an entry yet, who are the top five characters you'd like to see write an entry? (This is just a poll of sorts, but it'd help. And here's a list to help you decide.)
Donkey Kong
Samus
Yoshi
Fox
Pikachu
Ness
Jigglypuff
Peach
Daisy
Ice Climbers
Sheik
Zelda
Pichu
Falco
Marth (maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Lucina
Young Link
Mewtwo
Roy
Chrom
Mr. Game & Watch
Dark Pit
Snake
Ike
Diddy Kong
Sonic
Olimar
Lucario
R.O.B.
Toon Link
Wolf
Villager
Mega Man
Wii Fit Trainer
Little Mac
Greninja
Mii Swordfighter
Mii Gunner
Palutena
Pac-man
Robin
Shulk
Bowser Jr.
Duck Hunt
Cloud (Maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Corrin
Inkling
Ridley
Simon
Richter
King K. Rool
Incineroar
Piranha Plant
Joker
Hero
Banjo & Kazooie
Byleth
Min Min
Sephiroth (maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Pyra
Mythra
Kazuya

It would really help to know all this. Post here and let me know. Thanks!
-Mags

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom