• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

World of Plight

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Here I will be uploading stories from my story in the 'Shroom, World of Plight. You can read these stories here, and hey, who knows? Maybe I'll upload a story a day or two in advance to the 'Shroom...

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I'm going to summarize what I said on the Mario Boards: I'm going to add an entry by someone you guys vote for. Post ideas here and then I'll create a poll when I see some good ideas, as well as the best ones from the Mario Boards. You want me to do an entry by Shovel Knight? Sure, why not? Kass? Gladly. Literally anyone who is not a fighter, nor Sakurai or Waluigi. Ideas, people!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I need to know before the August issue of the 'Shroom who you guys want me to interview! I don't intend to do this again.

Attention World of Plight readers! I... I may need a little help with something... All right, so, I only know so many of the fighters here at Smash. (Mostly Mario and friends) If you know the other fighters, I would love it if you could help me with an interview for them! (Meaning, I don't know enough about most fighters to write an accurate section and would like help with ideas, writing, personalities, etc.) If you would like to help, PM me about it! I'll make sure you receive full credit for any help I get.
Here's a list of guys I need help with:
Samus
Fox (Taken by HEROMARIO from the SMB.)
Ness
Captain Falcon (Taken by Superchao from the SMB.)
Falco
Marth (maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Lucina
Roy
Chrom
Pit
Dark Pit
Snake
Ike
Lucas
Olimar
Lucario
Wolf
Little Mac
Palutena
Robin
Shulk
Ryu
Ken
Cloud (Maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Corrin
Simon
Richter
Isabelle
Joker
Hero
Banjo & Kazooie
Terry
Byleth
Min Min.

Last edited:

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
ONE MORE DAY TO VOTE!
I need to know tomorrow who I should interview. It's currently Minions: 3 Votes. SM: 1 Vote, and Champions: 1 vote.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
All right, it has been decided...
I shall interview Bowser's Minions about the current events. If that fails, I can fall back on these other two. Thanks for voting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom