• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wondering about the name of a Zelda fanfic I’ve forgotten the name of?

The story seemed Kafei/Link (Kafei is from majoras mask) and last I saw it before it was deleted it was unfinished and the summary from what I remember was about an out of character adult Kafei living in stock pot inn with Anju and being skeptical about what is so special to Anju about the little boy dressed in green (Link) who Anju allows to stay at the inn. Kafei is nosy and is described in the summary as being a “purple haired snob”. From what i remember there’s a scene when Anju goes to the laundry pool and Kafei sneaks out to snoop on Link. The fanfic played on Kafei’s curiosity and initial distrust of Link from the game. Anyone recall the fanfic?

The story seemed to focus on Kafei and Link's dynamic (Kafei from majoras mask) and last I saw it before it was deleted it was unfinished and the summary from what I remember was kind of out of character featuring a adult Kafei living in stock pot inn with Anju after they married and being skeptical about what is so special to Anju about the little boy dressed in green (Link) who Anju allows to stay at the inn. Kafei is nosy and is described in the summary as being a "purple haired snob". From what I remember there's a scene when Anju goes to the laundry pool and Kafei sneaks out to snoop on Link. The fanfic played on Kafei's curiosity and (initial) distrust of Link from the game. Link is nothing but kind but Kafei still distrusts him in this fanfic. Has anyone heard of the fanfic before or know where I could find it? I've asked around elsewhere as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom