• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Why is it hard to believe? It's OK to be wary, I am, but I don't find it hard to believe. Why do you? Skepticism is different from disbelief.
Okay let me be more acute with my observation:

I am uncertain on whether to believe the Mason claim or not, and if one were to die then we would all know, but right now its a matter of who or what we think of them as Individual
Sadia: while I have only really played with her in 3 games, I haven't really done an ISO to get every twitch, but I do get a clean read from her

Dekunut: he read JC and Doc, and instantly voted me up, while I find that scummy, I have to understand that this is day 5 of a game I just joined

Vote: Storm (2)
Hi Libk
I for one am not a fan of Replacements. its a personal peeve. like 8 hours into a monopoly game you saying **** it and giving your money and pieces to the Dog

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Doesn't matter. I'd rather not waste a lynch on someone I know is town. and if you believe my claim, offering that option is something extremely scummy to me. Why off someone who is confirmed town(Or at least my result from investigating him says Town)? That's something scum would want to do.

Storm

Hi. I showed up day 5. I literally know nothing. except my role and who died already

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hi. I said it after you showed up that I killed Eduarda, investigated Koki, and protected sooshi. So you've read nothing so far?

Storm

I've been sick for about 10 days. if you want a 12 page essay, I'm off Tommorow, and I'll reread the whole thread and then tell you my scum picks ( hint: it's not changed)

Storm

Hi. That's nice. If you can't read and catch up, don't replace. Not an excuse. Especially considering Libk claimed after you joined.
was more concerned about not being lynched, but you'd know all about that, wouldn't you? and in actuality I have been told in my daily Sooshi-chats that I'm not very Well liked and that 99% of complaints he gets about me come from one person

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm extremely sorry. I absolutely love this game. But my life in Korea became just too busy. Classes, my roommate, excursions and I just entered a relationship. I simply don't have the time to keep up with this game anymore. Could you find a replacement, Heroine?

If you don't find a replacement I will become active again when I have the opportunity to. But that might take a little while..
No problem. Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can find someone.

Vote Tally

Storm (3)
- DekuNut, Tristan, Libk
Tristan (1) - Storm

Not Voting: Timeless, Mido, kokirion, Sadia, Shroom

Day 5 will end on today, September 4th at 9 PM PT. With 9 players alive, 5 is majority.

Storm

Im gonna call Twilight because i think its more or less obvious and theres nothing really left to say.

Storm

Sorry. Day ended 107 minutes ago. Cant talk cause im dead. Why defend. Im being bussed. Hard. Someone really wants me dead, and as Deku said, JC and Doc did me no favors. I basically replaced to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom