• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Wind Waker Intro in 3D

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I've put together a 3D recording of WW's intro video that can be viewed on the 3DS. Download the video here.

How to load it on the 3DS:
1. Power off the 3DS, then remove the SD card and load it on the computer.
2. Download the file and copy it to the SD card under DCIM/100NIN03/. (If you already have a file by that name, change the number in the filename.)
3. Put the SD card back in the 3DS and power it on.
4. Launch Nintendo 3DS camera and View Photos/Videos. Wait a moment for it to update. Then scroll all the way back to 1/1/1900 and watch it. Make sure the 3D slider is on.

I have a few things to work out to simplify the process of making these, but I'll take suggestions for more WW cutscenes to record. Later cutscenes will take longer, since I'll have to progress to that point in the game. I might also be able to get Twilight Princess cutscenes. No Skyward Sword yet though, until I get a bluetooth dongle. (Yes, I used Dolphin for this.)

Or is this not worth my time?

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I've put together a 3D recording of WW's intro video that can be viewed on the 3DS. Download the video here.

How to load it on the 3DS:
1. Power off the 3DS, then remove the SD card and load it on the computer.
2. Download the file and copy it to the SD card under DCIM/100NIN03/. (If you already have a file by that name, change the number in the filename.)
3. Put the SD card back in the 3DS and power it on.
4. Launch Nintendo 3DS camera and View Photos/Videos. Wait a moment for it to update. Then scroll all the way back to 1/1/1900 and watch it. Make sure the 3D slider is on.

I have a few things to work out to simplify the process of making these, but I'll take suggestions for more WW cutscenes to record. Later cutscenes will take longer, since I'll have to progress to that point in the game. I might also be able to get Twilight Princess cutscenes. No Skyward Sword yet though, until I get a bluetooth dongle. (Yes, I used Dolphin for this.)

Or is this not worth my time?

This looks cool, too bad I don't have a 3DS but I can see and always wondered how the intro and the whole game would look like in 3D. Have you been able to figure out the ending scene?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom