• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Wind Waker Abridged!

OotLord1003

Young Link
GO CHECK OUT MY OOT ABRIDGED BEFORE THIS ONE!

But here it is! My zelda WW abridged! I hope you guys like it!
RATED PG-13 FOR VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE

Episode 1

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I love it!!! I was laughing so hard... :lol: :lol:

My favourite console game is TWW, so I appreciated that, and it was funny too!!

Please, though, finish this one and your OOT one. I don't like it when youtube videos just suddenly disappear. :(

Great job, OotLord1003!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
It was hilarious the into was cool and original but the title needed work the words abridged seemed weird and your voice acting wasnt so good but it is hilarious i loved that evil witch "Hot acid!!!"

Last edited:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Wow...you've done it again! I suprised Link made it through one episode without getting killed since Navi isn't there to guide him.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I remember on the Birthday video King of Red Lions gave me the Wind Waker, Ocarina,Sword and Shield dang,Lense of truth,Epona thanks Tetra,Navi,Ganon,Link I hate you still,And you Ootlord ;)

Hilarious :D My favorite part was the Helmaroc King (I AM NOT A TERRORIST). But I do have a suggestion.
The intro song is a little too long. It's not a very big problem and it is also a common mistake by many abridgers. Even adamwestslapdog, the master himself, did it with his OoT Abridged. Once again its not a huge problem, I just wanted to point that out.
.....Or maybe its just for the first episode? ;)

lilwilly

Swordless Link
Would you like to be... MISS TETRA!!! Are you frickin serious! Get up or granny will get the hot acid! :D :) :D so darn funny!!!

Diablo

King of Redeads
That was really funny Ootlord, on another note would you be willing to let me do some voices for you? I'm really good at it.

OotLord1003

Young Link
I'm go on a limb here and say that this series is a bit more popular thann my oot....I'm just sayin, but thanks everyone!

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Awwww! You should really continue it! Aryll's voice is sooo cute, btw!

I would offer to do some voices, but I don't have a microphone, a webcam could work, but my brother doesn't let me use his:dry:

Unless you don't mind poor quality and copying and pasting and such, I could do a few girl voices, if you want.

EDIT

Actually, I know have a microphone... so... yeah...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom