• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Wii U Wind Waker?

if they were to make a sequel, i dont think it would be on the wii. first off skyward sword is still kinda new so it would be a while for the next game to be ready, second, the wii isnt as popular as it was, specially with xbox360 and ps3 being the most popular consoles currently. so im guessing nintendo might be working on a new console to impress the gamers before the next zelda game

Z

zimmy10

I love The wind Waker. It is my favorite Zelda game and I like it the way the game is.

I think a new zelda game would be cooler. a WW remake would be kinda cool, but only if they made changes in the story

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
It would be interesting for a remake of WW but I think it might be rather boring, already knowing the entire story-line...

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Oh come on. You're all saying you don't want a Wind Waker remake, because it's going to take away from a Zelda title that's in progress? I'm not saying I fully support it, porting it would be just fine for me, I've never played the game and I can't find a copy anywhere. But you seriously think Nintendo makes all the remakes? Grezzo did OoT3D. But I do agree, we don't need a remake. I wouldn't mind one, but it's not needed.

And you know if they did make a remake, we can't deny we all wouldn't be trying to get our hands on it. Halo remade Combat Evolved and people are purchasing the remake, are they not?

My guess is it was an example that was sort of taken out of context. I don't think they will remake Wind Waker already... It still looks really good. I don't think a sequel would work, due to PH and ST unless it somehow links (no pun intended) the two.

F

Fran

I don't think (but i wish) that Nintendo will make a new version of Wind Waker with new controls.
Maybe the original game will be published in the Wii U Shop, as a Virtual Console Game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom