• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii U question - urgent as I'm damn stressed

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!

1 - It can't be the wii u itself because it does it on 2 different wii us!
2 - It can't be the extension cable because I have used it in 2 different extension cables from 2 different plug sockets!
3 - It can't be 'dust' or 'overheating' because I got rid of all the potential dust, there wasn't any anyway! AND nintendo replaced the entire console anyway

I have changed the AC Adapter with that second wii u that I had to buy. I have NO IDEA if this will fix it or not. But there is NO WAY to find out because NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD is having my problem! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
if it's only happening on wii mode and you use that mode often,maybe it might be worth looking into getting a standard wii?
either way,you might as well go about transferring your files to that other wii u you bought if you still intend to,if it happens once more then that's the final nail in the coffin

I just wanted to know what caused the issue, so I could avoid it and be within control.

Nintendo have been appalling to me today, I phoned them twice, different people each time, and none of them had a clue what they were on about.

I have SMASHED UP both wii u's, because I have had enough with my life.

I can never play wii u ever again because of this fear. And Nintendo have made things much worse by either lying to me or not knowing what the hell they're doing.

I CAN'T GET MY HEAD AROUND WHAT CAUSED THE ISSUE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
Variety of games, all of which were in wii mode.

From memory, it's happened on Final Fantasy II Snes (FFIV), Final Fantasy I, New Super Mario Bros Wii. That might be it actually, it's quite a rare issue to be fair, but the fact that it MIGHT happen at any time freaks me out!

First, I would take a deep breath and relax, maybe wait until tomorrow to try anything.

I would pay to download Final Fantasy I on your "new" Wii U, since it is the cheaper game, and see if you get the same problem. This would rule out corrupted data being transferred to the second Wii U from the first Wii U you know has issues.

I have never used Wii mode on my Wii U, so I am not much help here, sorry. I kept hoping they would release Final Fantasy on the Wii U VC so I could play it on the gamepad.

If you decide to go this route, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom