• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wierd Al

bellum

Gamer since age 2

Do any of you like to listen to parodys' of songs, well here ya go. His anme is Wierd Al Yankovich, and he makes amazing parody's of songs. Like Micheal Jackson's "Beat it" is now Wierd Al's "Eat it".

I really have liked these songs and will listen to the songs whenever I here one.
Amish Paradise from the song Ganster Paridise is one of my Favorites^^. I also get Ebay stuck in my head during hockey.
"A used, pink bathrobe, a rare, mint snowglobe, a smurf, tv tray... What I bought on Ebay".
"My house, is filled with, this crap, shows up in bubble wrap, most every day, what I bought on Ebay".Nevermind that, my point is, Wierd AL ruleZ, witha capital Z.

You guys make me remember all my favorite songs.

Ebay
Like a Sergeon
Fat
Lasgana
The rye or the Kyser(or however you spell it)
Eat it
White and Nerdy
Trapped in the Drive-thru
I lost on Jeopardy
Addicted to Spuds
I love Rocky Road
Amish Paradise(I can recite the whole song)

Last edited:

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I love Wierd Al!!! I like the song that remade thats called Lump but he remade it to Gump, from the movie Forest Gump(Which is an awesome movie). I also like White an Nerdy and Fat. But I do like some of the other ones that he made!

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I'm a big Weird Al fan. His songs are just pure genius. My favorites are Eat it, Ebay, Ode to the Superhero (Spider Man themed parody of Piano Man), The Saga Begins, and White & Nerdy. I absolutely love them.

Last edited:

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
I respect him as an artist and I do laugh at some of his songs...but I do not own any of them.

I like original funny songs, like Kelly (Shoes, Let Me Borrow That Top, Txt Msg Brkup, No Booty Calls) more than parodies.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I had forgotten about him until I saw this thread (thank you bellum :clap:). He´s awesome, you don´t even have to listen at him to understand that, you just have to look at the "bigote", the glasses and the incredible hair!! (El Bagu laugh so much now that he has to leave the computer :lol:) lol

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Weird Al is great. I think my favorites are "White and Nerdy" and "Ebay". "Pretty Fly" was the first song I heard from him years ago and I still enjoy it.

S

Stephanie

Weird Al is a genius, he is so creative. He has a very good voice too. ^^

My Favorites are, "Ebay", "Trapped in the Drive-Thru", "Eat it", and "Ode To a Superhero"(My absolute favorite).

S

supergoron97

Weird Al is one of my favorite musicians and has been for years. I can't even list my favorite songs cause they're all super great

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Since you guys showed me Smells like Nirvana, I decided to buy it on itunes. Ahh, what a great song. Yes, he is a very creative man, it seems like he doesn't struggle at all just to make a new song. Or that's is what I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom