• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why You Like Your Avatar

Looks like a lot of people have changed their avatars since this thread was started. DOH!

I like mine because I just snagged it from the Skyward Sword video walkthrough by Zelda Dungeon! I love the colors on it and I am totally going to use it as a model for my eventual Hylian Crest tattoo!

Big Octo

=^)
If you're a Minecraft fan as well, you'll more than likely understand. If you're familiar with CaptainSparkles, than you probably know that he made a parody of "DJ's Got as Falling in Love Again" called "Revenge" (it's actually pretty entertaining). My avatar is the logo, so to speak, of "Revenge."

Ganondork

goo
Death Note is the only anime that I still thoroughly enjoy watching. I've been a huge Death Note fan for about four years now when I was at a Barnes and Noble when my sister dragged me there to get Breaking Dawn. Bored out of my mind, I took the first manga I could find - Death Note in this case - and read it. I was instantly hooked. The story was intellectual and captivating. The characters were intriguing, everything was so interesting that I ended up rereading the first one over and over.

It's been quite awhile since I read the manga since I gave them to my cousin, but I still own every one of the movies. I found this beautiful bit of fan art on deviantART and I thought it was a perfect representation of the single anime that I still love deeply. It highlights Light during his more..sane times, and Ryuk, who I always loved to death regardless. The ending made me love Ryuk even more; he was just so unpredictable. I don't see myself changing it for about a month or even more since I like it so much.

I like my various avatars simply because they have all featured wolves. Well, moreso they've always featured characters that are associated with wolves [i.e. Wolves, werewolves, lone wolves, etc..]

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I change often, but that's only because I keep finding pictures I like better. I need to stop searching for pictures. >.< My current avatar I like because of Link's pose, and the artwork from the original image, which I found on [PIXIV], is seriously good. It's rare for me to find a picture that just nails my liking, and this was one of them. That's another reason why I like it so much.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i ALWAYS change my avatar, but im just going to say why i love the one i have now.
because homestuck is awesome, and if you read it, your awesome.
and that is all.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I like my Avatar because I killed off Tingle-- wait what. OH GOD, I-I KILLED TINGLE?

I'm not sure why I like it actually-- I just needed a change so I took my avatar off one of my own drawings.
I'm pretty sure I'll change it sooner or later.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i like my avatar for the reason that it's link holding midna with that endeard look on his face like the "are you ok?" look, and i like that just the they became so close over time in the game! and i also love midna lol.

Pen

The game is on!
I like my current avatar simply because it's a picture of by far the coolest Ancient Robot from all of Skyward Sword! ^^

Skipper's cool, 'cause he's got a mustache! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom