• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why You Like Your Avatar

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I got this avatar custom made for me by Ghosi (at least I think it was, I don't have the best memory), and I gave a list of stuff I liked. And one of them was Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for DS. Dark Dawn is an AMAZING game, with pure bright graphics and a storyline that'll make you grit your teeth at your foes and kill you a little on the inside, too. Anyway, it says MS13, the abbreviation for my name and it has Matthew, the main character of Dark Dawn, and sun of Isaac of the Warriors of Vale.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I dunno, I just like it, I think it looks awesome. I searched google for an anime girl or something and found it after scrolling down a bit. I liked what I saw and kept it. :P

I like my current avatar a lot because it's an epic image of a monster. I very much like creature designs like this, where the "teeth" are spiky and it's stylized. It comes from Chapter 2 of ZeldAnime, and I believe it's technically Ganon, but I just like that it looks like one of my favorite styles of monster... with awesome horns. :)

Kybyrian

My avatar is awesome because it is basically the best Pokemon in the 5th generation of Pokemon. Chillacino is his name, now how cool is that? Not only that, but his fur looks like a scarf. A scarf, man. Chilla da Pimp.

Pikacondon

Title.
My avatar is a cat picture "1 in every 5 cats can see captions" because I like cats and i REALLY like jokes like that one. when I saw it on Google, i knew I wanted it for my avatar.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I like my avatar because it's Suika from Touhou. This picture is from the flash for the song "Make Us Your Brides" and I just think it's the cutest picture of Suika ever. So moe! x3

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I like my current avatar, because it is Micaiah from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I just got the game, and she remains a little bit mysterious to me. I like mysterious people, they seem the coolest in video games. :)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I previously had a picture of Ganondorf battling Link and Zelda from the Wind Waker. I liked it because it portrayed Ganondorf as a huge demon battling two kids.
Currently, I have the Shadow Queen, because Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is one of my favorite games of all time, and the plot was cool, especially about the Shadow Queen.

Pen

The game is on!
I like my avatar a lot because it's a picture of my favorite character of any video game, and it's simple!!
I can also see a lot of similarities between Komali and myself. ^^

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
My avatar possesses an aura of mystery and power, which befits my bearing as the silent watch I am...

At least it could be in a dream state. I really like it since it looks cool. :D

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
It is my own personal character who'm I share the same name/nickname

I drew, painted, and created it all myself. So that's why I like it.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I love my avatar because she is one of my favorite character: Rosalina. She's very awesome to play and she's very beautiful. Plus, it's even made by one of my best friends here on ZD. ZH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom