• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Why Was There No Temple to Win to Get the Light Medallion in OoT?

Well, there will always be those who try to fit it in the storyline and those who understand that this was due to a lack of resources, either time or cartridge space. I'm with the second group.

we allready know Rauru is a Sage so he can give us the light medalian, where the other ones we need to complete a quest to find the sage and therefore get the medalian, also personaly i thought it was , like many have said, it was nintendo's way of saying congratz on beating the child dungeons.

Maby its like this link was sealed away for 7 years i think ? And gannondorf had gotten ahold of the power he wanted so maby its like a consolation prize or something

U

UnregisteredBun

In my opinion i was kind of a tutorial to show you your goal.

S

shiningravion2

Well if you had to do a temple for the light sage then rauru wouldn't of been awakened and then you'ld be pretty lost. (i think someone said this already)

well it makes sense you beat a temple to awaken a sage so the sage was already awakened if you did have to do a temple then that would mean that the sage was not yet awakend and link would not no what to do or know the vital information he learned from the sage so why work to complete a temple to awaken a sage thats already been awakend so there is a good reason why there wasent a light temple and plus the game already had plenty of dungeans . maybe thats what you got for doing the child dungeons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom