• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why is Link so brave?

When I play the games, I'd be wondering why is Link such a courageous guy? He is so courageous he even has the triforce of courage. When I'm playing these games, I'd be scared by some of the enemies in it and I was even more scared when I was younger, playing OOT and ALTTP. But the guy doesn't look shook at all, he looks like he's ready to fight.

I don't understand why a guy of age 9-17 would be so fearless and daring. He fought evil villains such as Ganondorf, Zant, Demise, Ghirahim, etc.. He's just a child. If I was that age, I'd be running for my life. But then again, I'm not a knight or whatever like he is.

It's because he's a video game character, he has no free will.

Whenever Link is in battle, it's usually because he has someone to defend; whether Zelda, his BFF of the day, etc. Taking on monsters 3x his size is probably is a lot different for him when someone else is in danger.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Link suffers with Urbach-Wiethe disease which causes damage to the amygdala and results in him not being able to feel fear.

Ninja

Well well well
He's essentially a "link" to the player, wouldn't you want to be the hero of your own game?

Triforce of Courage helps, as well as him being the chosen knight being destiny, and fate because he shares the same bloodline with the ancient heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom