• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Why Did Midna . . . ?

I do believe that Midna and Link did eventually see each other again. It was known that both worlds were connected when it was twilight in the normal world. Knowing how close they were, I doubt that both of them would just not try to at least stay in contact. I feel like somehow, some way, they did end up contacting each other and maybe even found a different way to see each other. As I said the two worlds are connected, so it is a possibility for there to be such things without needing the mirror.

It was simply to prevent any further trouble between the two worlds. That's it.

People are looking too deeply into it.

Now what was she going to say? I think they left that out to let us fill the blank on that one.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
It was simply to prevent any further trouble between the two worlds. That's it.

People are looking too deeply into it.

Now what was she going to say? I think they left that out to let us fill the blank on that one.

Right. In times like these, you have to shatter the connection to prevent a situation like the one you just risked your life to stop.

I also don't think Midna loved Link. I think she just was able to not be so hard on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom