• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your best and Worst Character in Brawl?

U

UltramarineZora

I do pretty well with Princess Zelda/Sheik in SSBB. MY worst is Bowser.
My worst is Bowser. I just never got used to how big he is, and for some reason I could not coordinate with him. >.<"

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
My best character is definitely Shiek, Kirby, Link, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Mario, and Lugi.
My worst characrer is definitely everyone else.

Steve

5/19/13
By best character would have to be Meta Knight, as his attacks mostly deal with recovering. As for my worst, I would say either Peach or Olimar, since they're more defensive characters, and Olimar is just plain annoying.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Ooh, that's a hard one. My best would have to be Luigi, I'm just awesome with him and I can win Wi-fi battles easily with him.

My worst is definitly the ice climbers. In the all the games that they have been in(SSBM, SSB:cool: I've done horrible with them, and If I used them in the Subspace Emissary, I would probably be lucky to actually clear the stage.

Edit: I'm best with Toon Link now, I can kick anybodies arse now.

I am also horrible with Snake and thought he had no reason to be in the game. Pick a different player, Nintendo.

Last edited:

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Best- Shiek/zelda, link (I like juggling them in the air or using that wierd hand attack with shiek, and when I want to get cheap, I change to zelda and continuously click B, which basically prevents them from getting close to me.)

Worst- wario, lucas or ness (I keep accidentally clicking up-B to recover, and forget that it doesn't work at all)

i use a whole bunch of characters (all the zelda, starfox, pokemon (except jigglypuff) and kirby characters and a few more)

my absolute worst 3 are olimar, jigglypuff and the iceclimbers, hate playing with them and hate fighting against them

M

majoraskullkid

My best character is Mr. Game & Watch lol I am unbeatable with him.
My worst character is Olimar tied in with Jigglypuff they are just really bad.

M

MisoCrazyCup

Best: Link and toon link marth too. my worst is yoshi. i played with yoshi once and cant play as him ever again! -o-

bad with ike too he just isn't fast enough. i liked roy better in melee

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
my best character, or I should say characters are zelda, luigi, mario, link, kirby, sonic a little, pit, diddy, dk, peach, ness, etc. They r the best!! My worsts r snake, olimar a little, rob (strongly) guess that's it. But what I hate about sonic, is that when he's CPU, he ALWAYS follows me!! Pain in the butt! I'm 2nd player. I h8 it when he does that.:^(

lol ironically my best is Ness. The worst HAS to be Olimar. Why did they even put him in brawl anyway?

Jedizora

:right:
My best is toon/ link. I just practice with them to much. My worst is peach. She has no useful moves.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Let me see....

My Best Is Sheik/Zelda, Donkey Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Ganondorf, Bowser, Link, Snake (he kinda reminds me of Sam Fisher From Splinter Cell! He's hot! :lol: ), Fox, and Wolf
My Worst are Olimar, Captain Falcon, Falco, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Kirby and the others

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom