• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whos the Best WWE Superstar?

Oh my. I haven't watched WWE ever since 2004. Well, my favorite was always the Undertaker. I don't know why, but I used to think that he was cool.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
it hasn't been as good as it was in the 90s, i like steve austin, he retired though :(. i like the undertaker and shawn micheals too though, they're starting to get old though

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I wouldn't say that there's a best but I do have plenty of favorites. The Rock, Stone Cold, and Triple H are definitely my top three favorite. Aside from them I really like Shawn Micheals, Edge, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, and the Hardy Boyz. Yeah, I know I'm living in the Attitude Era which is by the way my favorite Era of Wrestling, but I still keep up with WWE and it is still good just not as good as it was then. But from the more current wrestlers I'd have to say I really like John Cena, CM Punk(duh), Randy Orton, Christian, The Miz, R-Truth, John Morrison, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and many others. Yeah I like some more then others but these wrestlers have proved themselves to be worthy by what they do in the ring.

Last edited:

Maikeru

Piper of Time
My favorites are Randy Orton, Edge and Christian. They are practically the only reasons I ever check to see what WWE is doing from time to time now.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Rock was my favorite of WWF. Until he left and became Dwayne Johnson -.-

My favorite wrestler of all-time is Bret Hart. His feuds with Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels were classic. I also liked Stone Cold during the Attitude Era, and the Ultimate Warrior when I was a kid. I rarely watch these days but I have become a fan of CM Punk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom