• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Scariest?

In Christopher Nolans Batman trilogy, which main villain do you think is the scariest? Scarecrow, The Joker, or Bane. I thought The Joker was scariest because he had no diabolical plan; he just wanted to watch people die and the world burn.

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
I'd actually have to say the Scarecrow, but only because of his toxen. He could terrify you to the point where you can't even fight back. So while the Joker is like the Majora of Batman and my favorite villian, Scarecrow actually fights with fear while Joker does not.

Hmm

I didn't really take to Ledger's Joker both in how he was written or the way Ledger played the part. I guess i'm just too used to Mark Hamill's portrayal of the Joker.

Scarecrow isn't scary but his toxin is, i love the character though, he is the fun and eccentric kind of unhinged and crazy.

So I'm gonna have to go with Bane. He is a big guy wit brains and muscle who could undoubtedly kill me by poking me, he is a true believer and a would-be martyr too so there is no stopping him, that kind of resolve freaks me out.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
In the film, Nolan put a true emphasis on Joker's sinister ways, they made him the true opposite of the dark knight, the true embodiment of evil. You may view that as fear inducing, but what is truly fearful for everyone? Take into account Johnathan Crane's psychological prowess, his knowledge of the human mind and his ability to find one's true fear just by talking to them. His fear toxin adds to this, and for that Scarecrow is truly fear inducing. yet don't forget Bane. Bane led a terrorist group, he made gotham and the country shiver in fear. He was ruthless, and was willing to do anything for
Ra's al Ghul's dream.
Bane was a great villain, he was fear inducing, but he had a massive weakness.

None the less, I choose Scarecrow. I leave you with the scariest thing you will ever hear in Nolan's trilogy.
[video=youtube;mWyB447vNjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg&feature=related[/video]

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises so no spoilers please <.< but of the two i'd have to say Joker, Heath Ledger did an amazing job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom