• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Who's Better, WW Link or TP Link?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Back when Wind Waker came out, I liked Toon Link. But Twilight Princess really blew me away. Link looks a lot more realistic, a lot more mature, and yet his face could still show a lot of expressions. TP Link also had this kicka$$ sheathing move - and he transformed into a Wolf.

Toon Link is cool, but he can't keep up with all of that.

Basically this. I love TP Link. He's just straight-up awesome in both appearence, moves and the wolf transformation ability.
His swordskills such as the great spin...etc are amazing too. Much better than some of the WW skills.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
Both Toon Link (from Wind Waker) and Link (from Twilight Princess) have qualities that I think are "cool", so it is hard for me to choose which of the two is the coolest.

That being said i'll do my best :).

Toon Link, is an extremely like-able reincarnation of Link, not only because of his toon-ish look, and expressions but he reminds us of the best times. He is easy to relate to, being a good brother, however hard to relate to because of the fact that he is a toon.
Twilight Princess's Link, is a charictar that is stuck in what seems to be an exaggerated version of the real world, lifes not easy. He is a worker, being raised on a farm, and a friend you can rely on. He is easy to relate to because he is a more realistic charictar.

It is easy for me to put myself in Toon links shoes, but if you really wan't to know Twilight Princess Link is probably the cooler of the two.

Alar

Clothed in Green
Well i liked wind waker link best because he had true courage, he wasn't descended from any hero's he was just an ordinary KID, yes he was a kid unlike twilight princess link, so i like wind waker link because, well he is more courageous than twilight princess link, who already had the triforce of courage, unlike toon link. :)

(can i say arse here? : S)
Erm no i don't think you can, it's best re-editing your post go check out the rules for more info

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
TP Link is WAY better. It could also be that I played TP before WW, but the TP Link is chasing an unknown evil because it kidnapped his true love. I think Link's just better in TP.

T Edoc

Made AluminiumMasterSword
Romani Ranch, Termina (Hopefully...*sigh*)
Hard to say. My favorite games are OoT/TP, then second with MM/WW. I don't know if we can compare Links.

But, if we consider that WW Link do everything bare-hands, with no chainmail, and lift an adult sword, I guess he can be considered as somehow better. :-)

Of course, he doesn't swing a ball and chain neither he stops goats with his hands, as TP Link does.

I'd say WW Link. He has much more Charisma than TP link does and his facial expressions are funnier. But that's just my opinion.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I personally prefer TP Link. He seemed more realistic in that one, and I love a goos story that seems realistic. :)

C

C_Dude1579

Defiently Toon Link. He has a better story. TP Link's story seemed kind of rushed.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Removing my dislike for the graphical style of The Wind Waker's game, I'd say WW. He is capable of doing things on his own initiative, while accepting guidance, instead of being prodded along by an (enjoyable) imp. As well he started the move from basic sword slashing to other techniques(and his finishing blow was a great deal more praise worthy). The Windwaker was one of the three Links who earned their Triforce and adventure, if WW had been in a different style who would you choose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom