• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Beaten What Games?

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Mine are not in order
1 Ocarina of Time
2 Wind Waker
3 Majora's Mask
4 Spirit Tracks
5 Phantom Hourglass
6 Minish Cap
7 Twilight Princess.

I've beaten the original Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, (both Wii and Gamecube version) Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I've finished following games:

1: The Legend of Zelda
2: A Link to the Past (my first Zelda I've finished in the past on the good old Super Nintendo. This is about 14 years ago. I replayed it on the Virtual Console, how nostalgic)
3: Ocarina of Time (also the 3DS version)
4: Phantom Hourglass
5: Twilight Princess

Currently Working on:

Spirit Tracks (finished half of the game)
Wind Waker

On hold:

The Adventure of Link
Majoras Mask

Trying to get:

Links Awakening (if Nintendo of Europe will finally manage it to release the eShop cards)
The Oracle Games
Minish Cap
The Four Swords Games

I am very happy because I've bought a used copy of Wind Waker on Amazon a few days ago, which is actually in a pretty good shape. Finally, after so many years, I will be able to play through Wind Waker completely.

M

Maxchaos12

I have beaten Ocarina of time,Twlight princess,and wind waker.I would of beaten majora's mask if not for the great bay temple.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Spirit Tracks, Ocarina of Time 3d, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker

I've beaten the original, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, The Windwaker, The Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, and Phantom Hourglass. I ragequit Adventure of Link after the first dungeon, and Spirit Tracks in the Dark Realm.

T

tehbiggorn

I've beaten all Zelda games 100% except for oracle of ages. I CAN'T FIND IT! if anyone has a copy I will buy it for like $100. I'm dead serious

L

Linkmeister

ive only beaten Oot (all versions multiple times) Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. Im currently working on beating the rest though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom