• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who would win kratos or doomguy?

As much as I love them both I would have to go with kratos

images

Doom Guy's arsenal is obviously a lot stronger.
I would have to disagree because although doomguys most powerful weapon can make a hole in the moon kratos has infinite speed feats that cannot be denied. For one, we have the Hermes feat, which he repeatedly dodges and counters his attack. Hermes, while injured, can dodge the light of Helios, which was confirmed to light up the entire underworld, which is infinite within size. So kratos can easily close the and kill doomguy with the blade of olympus which cancels immortality.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I would have to disagree because although doomguys most powerful weapon can make a hole in the moon kratos has infinite speed feats that cannot be denied. For one, we have the Hermes feat, which he repeatedly dodges and counters his attack. Hermes, while injured, can dodge the light of Helios, which was confirmed to light up the entire underworld, which is infinite within size. So kratos can easily close the and kill doomguy with the blade of olympus which cancels immortality.
I would have to disagree, because you are overblowing Kratos's feats a bit.

And let's be fair to Doomguy, he killed the Icon of Sin, a being that warps reality. Twice.

It's a much closer match up than Master Chief and Doomguy though.

Comes down to a battle of feats, and both have some impressive feats that you don't really need to oversell.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
It's Kratos and it isn't even close. Every enemy the Doom Slayer beat was killed using conventional (or slightly unconventional) firearms. The Icon of Sin might be powerful, but it's still a giant monster killed with a lot of bullets. While the Slayer is a titan in his own universe, he has never been shown replicating something like this:

4703143-1447087558-Kezde.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom