• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Was Your First Made Up Character?

D

Deleted member 6224

i made a guy with plain clothes that no one cared about and was ignored cause thats wat i felt like at that time

Len

Zelda On Paper
To be honest i made some sort of neko boy named Elliot, with the ability to cast any spell by just simply playing his cello (playing some specific music sheets of course), then i drew the "World of Symphonia" (a magic land with the willpower of music). i had drew a lot of other characters to complete it... but i dind't finish the story so badly.

S

Saria

The first ones I remember was a group of 4 girls who had powers of different elements and unique personalities. I was like 12.

I remember there was:

Andrea, the artsy, eccentric goth girl, had spirit powers
Kiley: The outspoken, high-maintenence one, had fire powers
Danielle: The tomboy who got expelled from her old school, had earth powers
Haruka: The anime lover/cool nerd, had ice powers

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
The First person I came up with was my alter ego... Anything I loved She was... Werewolf, Vampire (Dracula, Don't say Twilight!),Witch, singer, guitarist, Prettiest, Hardcore BA kinda girl,Dragon rider. She is in my book halfblood ^^

Then I think when I was little I had....
Fluffy- my Pet tiger (imaginary lawl)
Bugs Bunny- imaginary but don't know how I added him...
Draggy-is my alter egos pet Dragon (will not appear in halfblood)

and that is it I think

My first cartoon character I ever made to tell stories about was a girl named Bella.
She was very pale, had purple eyes, and black hair. And she typically wore yellow.

Here is a picture I re-drew of her in sixth grade (I tried to mimic some Hyrulian attire at the time):
p 059.jpg
(click to enlarge)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom