• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Still Owns an N64?

Do you still have an N64?

• Yes, i can't let go of the past!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm planning on getting one...

• Nope, never owned one.

• Total voters

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Yeah, I got a nes and a snes, my favs are "LoZ: aLttP" and some others, can't remember the names (too busy playing OoT 3D)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Yes, I still have it, it was bought with hard earned money, so I ain't letting it go, lol. But if I'm to really play it, I need a new controller, cause the controller I have is *very* hard on the hands... :S

As for N64 games I have:
- Occarina of Time
- Majora's Mask
- Super Mario 64
- Donkey Kong 64
- Banjo Kazooie (and I really, really wanna play Tooie, but Amazon sellers wants an utter FORTUNE for it)
- Xena

I *think* that's it, cause I sold some old games that I didn't care about...

Squirrel

The Rodent King
You have not truly played Oot or MM unless you've played it on a N64. I also have the first Super Smash Bros for the N64 which almost no one has.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I still have mine and many Great classics with it.

such as OoT and MM but my Favorite N64 that I own has got to be Perfect Dark.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Here's all my games!
attachment.php

The labels are kinda hard to read, so, the games, going Left to right, top to bottom are:
TOP ROW: Ocarina of Time, Mario Golf, Majora's Mask, Super Mario 64
SECOND ROW: Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 64, Donkey Kong 64, GoldenEye 007
THIRD ROW: Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Yoshi's Story, Gex 3
FOURTH ROW: South Park, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
LAST ROW: LEGO Racers, WWF No Mercy, Star Wars; Episode 1, RACERS

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I still have mine and it still runs just fine. In fact I just recently reacquired (along with a new controller) Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and Killer Instinct Gold, which had gotten lost over the years (and of the non Zelda games I had, those are the 3 I would've wanted to lose the least). The other games that I still have are OoT, MM, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (I think?), Starfox, Castlevania, MK Trilogy, Resident Evil 2, and a couple sports games.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Yep! My first console EVER! Got it in 2001 at the tender age of 4...sigh. It's seen better days, and I had a scare a few weeks ago when I thought it died but it came back to life three days later. I'm having issues with the component cables; sometimes the picture won't show up on the TV at all. Scary! But I'm going to start playing Majora's Mask tomorrow as I'm afraid of time limits. :)

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I still have an N64. Not only am I a packrat, but my siblings and I actually still use it. The games we have are:

- Goldeneye007
- Ocarina of Time
- Majora’s Mask
- Super Mario 64
- Mario Party 3
- Pokemon Stadium

We have three controllers, and though we could use the fourth since we always have more people who want to play than controllers we never buy one. :P

The games I still have for the 64 include

Mario Golf - The only golf game I've ever liked
Mario Tennis
Banjo Kazooie
Jet Force Gemini
Donkey Kong 64
Super Smash Bros.
Starfox 64
Super Mario 64
Goldeneye
007: The World is Not Enough
Rugrats in Paris - actually an awesome game
1080 Snowboarding
Beetle Adventure Racing

I used to have Ocarina and Majora's Mask, but I foolishly sold them when I got Zelda: Collector's Edition for the GCN.
I also had Banjo Tooie, Excitebike 64, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mario Party 2, and Mario Kart 64, but sold them for reasons I can't remember.

I'm glad to see so many people still have my favorite system ever.

Vibed

must read before he posts
I have two, don't remember where I put one of them, but the other is hooked up to my HD TV next to the Wii. Good thing I have a third party controller, because my other 5 or 6 first party controllers are awful.

As for games, I have:

-Yoshi's Story
-2 Mario 64s
-Paper Mario
-2 Donkey Kong 64s
-Super Smash Bros.
-2 Pokemon Stadiums
-Mario Kart 64
-LoZ: Ocarina of Time
-2 LoZ: Majora's Masks
-Diddy Kong Racing
-Mega Man 64
-3 Mario Partys
(I know, it's weird I have so many copies of the same games, and no, I actually don't know why.)

I plan on getting Banjo Kazooie and Tooie sometime in the future, along with a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom