• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Likes Harry Potter?

I love Harry Potter!! I've read the books 4 or 5 times each and seen the movies at least twice each. Totally awesome!! :lol:

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
GAWD I LOVE HARRY POTTER! My big Easter present was a Triwizard Tournament Harry jersey!!! My mom says she got it big so that I can pretend Harry is my boyfriend and he gave me his shirt to snuggle in! Think it's creepy, do you? :P

L

Luzigno

I like harry potter, I have seen all movies and i'm starting to read the books ^^

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!
Really, I've read all the books over 30 times each, and I've seen all the movies.
I got into Pottermore on the beta test, though it ended up sucking, I was so disappointed.
The only thing I love more than Harry Potter is Zelda, and that's saying something.
I spent my last APUSH class combining the Triforce and the Deathly Hallows...I'm gonna have a Harry Potter themed reception (cause the wedding is Zelda themed)
And my birthday, which is in a week and a half, is going to be Harry Potter/Zelda themed.
I FREKIN LOVE HARRY POTTER XD

Don't Hate Me!!!

Er this is weird to say, but I liked the movies, not the books. SORRY TO ALL HARRY POTTER FANS! DON'T BASH ON ME! >_< For some reason, I enjoyed watching it more than reading it. ono

My favorite thing about Harry Potter (at least the movies) is that when I watch it with my friends, we just rip it to shreds. We brutally make fun of everything, even though we all love the series and the characters so much. That's what's so great, is that we all know it's flawed and silly, but it's good fun so we accept it.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I've seen all of the movies, and I would say that my favorite would be a tie between #3 and #7. These two introduced so many new things, and they were just so epic (I just wish George and Dobby never died :( ). I have also read the 1st and 6th books, but I gave up on reading the others (I started reading 3, 4,and 6, but never finished), because I just don't like reading.

I loved the books(though not the ending.) The movies were okay, they could have had a better cast. I hate the guy who plays Harry. Emma Watson is awesome.

I do :) I watched all the movies in theaters when they came out (I was 11 when the first one came out) and read all the books.
my nephew is into Harry potter to, I've re-watched the movies the him. And also played the video games with him.

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
i've read all th books hundreds of times and seen all the movies ANd i saw Harry Potter and the eathly Hallows part 2 the day it came out in 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom