• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Mortal Enemy on ZD?

I don't have a mortal enemy. Such a classification seems to imply perpetual anger and hatred on a personal level. Perpetual anger and hatred require too much time and energy—two things that I'd rather waste on something else. What little time and energy I do have go to not giving a damn, which makes life a little less stressful. Besides, I doubt anyone exists who is worth wasting THAT much energy on.

Well, I kind of despise Thareous for how he verbally accosted me with rude slurs and condescending language back when he arrested me for driving a paltry two mile per hour over the speed limit. It was an ungodly fine too, so I still don't forgive him for it.

And I believe Keith to be the reincarnation of my most hated rival, ChargewithSword. It's clear that Charge is still haunting me in his second life despite me intellectually DESTROYING him over three years ago, and Keith is somehow the manifestation of his undying wish to continually one-up me by using sophisticated words and phrases that don't actually mean anything when you put them into any context whatsoever.

Besides that, I love all you guys.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Zelda Dungeon itself is my mortal enemy. :kirby:

Ganondork

goo
And I believe Keith to be the reincarnation of my most hated rival, ChargewithSword. It's clear that Charge is still haunting me in his second life despite me intellectually DESTROYING him over three years ago, and Keith is somehow the manifestation of his undying wish to continually one-up me by using sophisticated words and phrases that don't actually mean anything when you put them into any context whatsoever.

He is like Demise and I am Ganondorf. We just keep coming back for you.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Zelda Dungeon itself is my mortal enemy. :kirby:

Well Deku Shroom you better watch your back, What the, Look behind you:O! Deku Shroom turn his head
800px-Azazel_evil_smile.jpeg
Everyone get him![video=youtube;tYmoTAs78nk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYmoTAs78nk[/video]:lol:Critical Hit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Clank

Hmm
The only thing worth despising is sin.

So no, I don't purposefully "hate" anyone here, I may dislike their actions and I may occasionally think thoughts of hatred towards them, but that's only because I am but an imperfect human.

Sheik

:the:
FirevsIce.

I'm sorry, my love, but by the traditions of my culture, because you called off the wedding, I must now become your mortal enemy. I will stop for nothing to end your life. It's best you begin to run.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
mandym287. She's just so scummy and rude and cruel and mean all the time and disrespects everybody on the forums and hates Bowja from his Cashle. Bowja from his Cashle! Can you believe that???

i dun rlly hate u tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom