• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Link?

I had discovered on November 20, 2011 that my favorite Link of all time was Skyward Sword's Link. I loved every item and customization abilities he had, and I also enjoyed his ability to show emotions.

Now that I know my favorite Link, what's yours?

Ocarina of Time Link for me. Probably has a lot to do with the fact I grew up with him. Even trying to look past that I still think his story was the best if you take a step back and look back at everything he had to endure in both OoT and MM.

Hm... this is tough, but I'd have to say Ocarina of Time. Mostly because I spent so much time with that Link and got to know how he worked. It's tough to say for a character that doesn't talk, but just in the simple things he did like when he gasped or his stance when the door shuts before a boss fight. I knew what was about to happen because I knew that Link.

My favorate would probably be Toon Link because he is in 3 different games and his expressions are so funny!! It really is a tough question though because i love all of them <3

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
TP LINK because of his little dog he played fetch with who followed him in castle town unlike Oot where they come when u hit them.

Majoras mask link for sure. The way he dose backflips over tiny unnecessary gaps, epic. also technically dose that count as OOT link?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
My favourite is easily Twilight Princess' Link. I prefer an adult and darker-toned Link, and he certainly fits to bill. His swordplay is beyond amazing and it takes an enormous amount of skill to wield so many items. His voice is awesome, as well. I'll play as this guy is Super Smash Bros. Brawl any day.

Definitely the Link from OoT/MM. Like others, that is the Link that I grew up with, since OoT and MM were my first two Zelda games, and I would play them to no end. Plus, he's the one that has suffered the most... What do I mean by this? This user has a pretty lengthy list on why:

User:Osteoderm Jacket/Thoughts - Zelda Wiki

It's a pretty interesting read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom