• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Is your favorite gaming character?

Mine is kratos from god of war.
images

Despite me not having played Twilight Princess in a long time, Midna still stands as not only my favorite Zelda character and companion, but my favorite video game character in general. There's so many hidden details that almost every player misses, due to the dialogue being completely optional, with the game not giving you any reason to read it, or telling you it's there. Which honestly makes her arc more believable, than it is already.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Favorite gaming character of all time would be Dana Iclucia from Ys 8. Her characterization is great and her storyline is heartbreaking and bitter and one of the best and most compelling arcs I've seen in most games I've played. Everything about her is perfect.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Fav video game character to me would still be Volga from HW. Closely followed by Sooga AoC.
Both have different motives and both are really cool fighters who aren't necessarily evil. They have interesting backgrounds

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Favorite character overall is a hard ask, so I'll just pull one of my recent favorites.

xn3q4xs3l6k61.png

Lae'zel is a Githyanki warrior from Baldur's Gate 3. She's a devoted militaristic zealot raised from birth to worship the god queen of the Githyanki people. If you disappoint her she's quick to point it out and if she likes you she's slower to admit it than an anime tsundere.

She also has one of the best arcs in the game. If you manage to convince show her why the god queen is wrong then she becomes one of your most ardent followers. In a game full of excellent companions she still manages to rise above the rest.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Hmm... prooobably Banjo & Kazooie, if I want to be basic, given that was THE game for me as a kid (other than every Mario).
Otherwise I may vote for Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2. Or maybe Malroth from Dragon Quest Builders 2, for their stories.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
IMG_4093.png
I have an entire blog thread dedicated to why I love this character so much, and even that just scratches the surface. He’s a character whose writing is so subtle that you barely notice how in depth it is until the end of the third game repeatedly punches you in the gut, but even on the surface he’s such a likable character that you don’t need to experience that game to understand why he’s my favorite.

There are a whole bunch I love but I suppose if I had to choose one it would be a close tie between Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes and the father from Nier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom