• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is More Annoying: Fi or Navi?

Fi or Navi: Who is the most anoying sidekick?

• Fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
I picked Fi, but not because she was annoying or anything....but because she was so forgettable. I mean, Navi was unbelievably annoying at times, but at least she was memorable for her infamous "Hey! Listen!"

Fi, on the other hand...she's just not very memorable at all. I mean, she sounds like GlaDOS, which was quite amusing at first ("There is a 85% chance that there will be cake at the end of this test!"), but once the novelty of that wore off, there wasn't much to her.

Don't get me wrong, Skyward Sword is an amazing game so far, but I don't really care for Fi.

I don't really find either of them annoying. Fi's a little more helpful than Navi, though, especially if you haven't played the game in a while, and you can't remember what you're supposed to be doing.

I think Navi was more annoying than Fi first but it changed now. Fi is so annoying because she always have to point out the obvious and pop out at the worst possible moment every time. It just gets so boring.

I really wanted like Fi, i loved the way she dances. though she looks ugly as sin when she sings... i really didn't like her percentage thing either and ought she was going to get a little bit of characterisation but instead she confessed happiness out of nowhere at the end of the game which felt a little bit out of place.

and I know i'm in the minority... but Navi NEVER annoyed me.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Navi constantly gives hints, Fi only really talks when you go to a new place or after a informational cutscene and she doens't call you.

Here's more about it. Well I got Skyward Sword for Christmas and I got sort of stuck in a dungeon. So I saw that my hearts were getting low. I really wanted to know how to get past it so I could get more hearts. I saw my sword blinking so I thought "Hey, maybe good old Fi will give me a hint!" and then she tells me my hearts are low. -_- That makes me know for sure that Fi is more annoying. Besides, I like Navi's "Hey, Listen"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom