• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Who Do You Think the Zelda U Villain Will Be?

Who do you think the Zelda U villain will be?

• Ganon/Ganondorf

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vaati

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link

• A previous one-time villain

• A new villain

• Total voters

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I hope it's Ganondorf...it'll have been roughly a decade since he was the main villain by the time Zelda U is out.

Shamison

Just a simple nobody
I think they will have a new villain that is either collaborating with Ganon/Ganondorf or being manipulated by him. But they just might surprise us with something unexpected. Probably not though.

Fig

The Altruist
I personally don't mind who will the main villain will be in the upcoming Zelda Wii U title. It could be Ganon/Ganondorf or someone entirely new, as long as the execution of the character is perfectly timed and well-thought up. We really don't need a repeat to what Twilight Princess did. :facepalm: That being said, I would like to see Ganondorf be the main antagonist in the upcoming title, simply since it's been 2008 since he has appeared in a game. Well, actually, we do get to see him again in WWHD and
we did get see him briefly in ALBW, but have no major plot elements in him
. Probably another reason why I want to see Ganondorf come back is because he can really make the game that much more enjoyable if properly executed. Even if it won't be Ganondorf, I am hoping so much that character can an excellent addition to the Zelda franchise. That's pretty much all I want for Zelda U's main antagonist: proper execution and an amazing backstory.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It will be Ganondorf. We haven't had a game with him as the main baddie in many years. I think Nintendo will decide to bring him back for this adventure.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I personally think that they will add a new villain. In past games they have always used some of the same characters or elements, but recent games have featured brand new gameplay and characters. This also includes villains. I can't Imagine Ghirahim in any other Zelda but Skyward Sword, and the same goes for Yuga. I would like to see Dark Link again in a future game, maybe with dialogue? Now don't get crazy, I only mean those text bubbles. Anyways, what I am saying is that Nintendo's on a roll. Do I think it will happen? No. But it might.

I want the villain to be Ganondorf. It would be great to see a Zelda Title after the events of Majora and Ocarina where a new Link fights against the "evil forces of Ganon". Something that reminds on Ocarina of Time in some way while being a completely new title of the series. That is what I want to see.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I really do think it will be ganondorf, but with all the recent buzz about Dark Link, I think now would be the right time if they were to do it, so i voted for him, that and cuz its wishful thinking on my part

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I personally feel as though there will be a new villain, although I do hope they'll try to branch out a little more with their villain types. I love Ghirahim, Chancellor Cole, and Yuga, but they all are similar in my eyes in their execution. Ganondorf could be involved, but I'm not honestly too sure, I hope he has an interesting plotline, unlike his last appearance (not counting ALBW) in TP. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that it'll probably be someone new.

I personally hope that it's something they haven't done before.

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
It depends on what timeline they go for. If it's the CT I would like to see Dark Link or Ganondorf, if it's DT or AT I'd want to see a new villain. If it's before OoT then I want to see the war for the Triforce so maybe the Twili?

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
it's time for Ganon to come back if it's a continuation of the TP timeline. If it's the WW timeline then they'll surely think of a new villain. I'd personally like to see Ganon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom