• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Who Cried or Almost Cried When...

No! I had to stay strong for Zelda:P Naw, if I was upset, it was simply because I knew the game was coming to an end. I kinda thought the whole "sleepyhead" thing was kinda forced...I mean he sleeps in...so do I, no reason for it to be made into something dramatic. Though I did like the scene, never brought a tear to my eye. Ghirahim's death on the other hand:P

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I didn't cry at that part but I was so close. I was also really close to crying when I realized that the old lady was Impa who had sat guarding Zelda for years by herself. Skyward Sword is the most emotional Zelda game by far. Nintendo did a great job making the player feel the emotions of the characters.

I agree. That moment was incredibly touching. The team did a wonderful job making the emotions on the characters' faces, especially Link and Zelda.

I didn't cry at that scene but I felt extremely emotional and got teary-eyed (I was probably too in shock still after Zelda's true identity was revealed). Link's heartbroken expression was so unexpected and so heart wrenching. It was probably the first time Link felt THAT alive to me. That whole section is by far my favorite scene in the entire series. I was very impressed with the emotions and story Nintendo put in this time. I hope they continue doing something like this in the next major title on the Wii U.

I am also amused by the number of comments all over Youtube and the forums by men who admitted, "I CRIED MANLY TEARS!"

Also, I was afraid that Nintendo was going to end with her in a sleep that lasts until Zelda II (which has the sleeping Zelda), even though it wouldn't have made sense plot-wise. Was seriously freaked out about that. So glad Nintendo did not do that!

And the way Link catches Zelda when she wakes up and holds her hand as he leads her out of the room - sooo sweet!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom