• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who and why.

vengenz

Sheikah Warrior
If you could play as any character in the Zelda games aside from Link.
- Who would you be happy to play as and why?

And about the tribes and races in the games,
- Which would you like to learn more about in a future Zelda game and why?

If there's a past thread on this, oops..didn't know. I'm just curious (:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Dark Link.

Just... Dark Link.

We can have a Zelda game where Dark Link is an antagonist (or anti-hero or something), and after you beat it normally, you can play it from his perspective…

but then again, this would all be kind of complicated because Link doesn't talk and stuff, and playing as a character with dialogue…

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Maybe the Gorons in Windwaker would be fun. I don't know why but just thinking of haveing to be careful around even the tiniest body of water in that world seems amusing to me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If you could play as any character in the Zelda games aside from Link.
- Who would you be happy to play as and why?

And about the tribes and races in the games,
- Which would you like to learn more about in a future Zelda game and why?

If there's a past thread on this, oops..didn't know. I'm just curious (:

Ganondorf. It would be good to take over Hyrule instead of saving it for a change.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1) It'd be Zelda or G-man for reasons stated above.
2) We should learn more about the Hylians. Y'know, give 'em a backstory. A rich one. One that details their bloodstained history.

Salem

SICK
Tingle.

Actually no, I would like to play as the King or Queen of Hyrule and have to micromanage the country and it's resources. etc.

I'd want to either do a My Life as the King type thing with Zelda or The King or something, or play as Ganondorf because how fun would it be to do a My Life as the King thing where you destroy and have to defend yourself against tons of upstart heros and rebellions and such? (My Life as the King is an adorable Wii game where you play as the King who makes your town grow and sends hero's out to do your bidding and expand. It's a spin off of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.)

I want to learn more about the Shadow Temple and the Sheikah. And the Geurdo. How desert? Why desert? Why no men?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom