• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Which Zelda Villan Would Win in a Fight?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Malladus, because he can become a train.

If you go by the villain's themselves, and not by what their power can turn them into, then I would say Zant. Zant has mysterious power that none of the villains would ever know. He has the ability to manipulate the light, which would the other villains at a serious disadvantage. He also could only be truly killed by Midna in the game, so maybe the other villains would be unable to kill him.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Strength wise, definitely Ganon/Ganondorf. Skills wise, I think Vaati would win there. Agility wise, Ghirahim would win. It really depends on the type of fight and the advantages they all have, but all in all I think Ganondorf would win amongst all of the villains. Though the others are undeniably strong, nothing beats the holder of the Triforce of Power.

Clank

Hmm
I would say Gannondorf, as even Zant has to use his power just to overpower Hyrule/the Twilight Realm.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
I guess :ghirahim: because he uses a buster sword and can teleport. As well as projectiles at an angle that no one but Demise could hit because they don't have 1:1 motion controls.

I hate to say it, but I gotta go with Ganondorf. It's a tough call to make, considering the differing sources different villains seem to draw their power from. But, he possesses the Triforce of Power, or, more accurately, the power of the goddesses. This power is shown, in TP, to be greater than that of the Fused Shadow, so I'd have to rule in favor of Ganondorf against any other villain who draws on a different power. Additionally, many of the other villains are his puppets or servants already, and so are clearly no match for him. He's not my favorite, but I do believe he'd take the belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom