• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda is Better?

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
I've been debating with myself which Zelda is better. Because Nintendo has redesigned her a good number of times and I can't decide which design is best! What do you think? :hmm: ;)

I love Wind Waker, so in my opinion WW Zelda is the best, I really liked Tetra, and when I found out the she was Zelda, mind=blown.

W

willguitarlink

Skyward Sword's. The only Zelda I actually thought about saving.

zellinkda

one of many
i like the zelda from twilight princess, because she wasn't necessarily stupid. she was held hostage to save lives, rather then be helpless and get kidnapped. the best part is, she actually had a sword to at least attempt to defend herself. i liked the fact that she was smarter than usual. in second place is ww zelda, then SS zelda, and then finally, oot zelda

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
SwS deffinatly, she the best zelda in a game IMO, the only zelda i actually wanted to save. she aso had a playful attitude and cared for link so much more than any of the others. She also was very pretty (than any of the others). i love the watercolor effect on her. made her come to life and she made me cry a little bit in some of the cut-scene's ...

SS and ST Zelda, mostly because those games feature Zelda for much more of the game than the others. Sure, people love TWW Zelda, but I prefer the SS and ST versions.

My favorite is the Spirit Tracks Zelda. She's a descendent of Tetra, hangs out with you all the time, can sing, is blessed with ultimate power, and she's hilarious. I was going to say Tetra at first but she became uninteresting after actually becoming Zelda.

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
I think I've decided that SS Zelda is the best! 1) Because she is good looking ;) (relative to the other Zeldas), 2) because she had a good, developed personality, 3) she was extremely involved in the storyline and 4) because I actually wanted to save her!

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
I agree that Zelda seemed like she had a history with Link that made you care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom