• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Haven't You Played

which zelda game(s) haven't you played

• the legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zelda 2 adventure of link

• a link to the past

• link's awakening

• ocarina of time

• majora's mask

• oracle of seasons

• oracle of ages

• four swords

• four swords adventures

• the wind waker

• the minish cap

• twilight princess

• phantom hourglass

• spirit tracks

• Total voters

zellinkda

one of many
i was wondering.. what zelda game(s) haven't you played?:)

This thread can also be used for asking anyone about the games you don't have, equipment, and other things to get the games you need.

If you have played every zelda game, you can vote for whatever game was hardest to find, or the last zelda game you completed. since skyward swords is out, you can put that you haven't played SS in your post and I'll try to keep track of the votes.

Last edited:

geek4887

The Unknown
I haven't played Link's Awakening, the Oracle Games, Wind Waker, and Four Swords/Adventures. I barely played Zelda 2, though, so I guess, I didn't actually play it at all.

Have never played Link's Awakening or any of the Oracle Games, hopefully will get to someday though!

EDIT: Never played Minish Cap either, which I really need to get to lol

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Uh, basically all the portable titles and A Link to the Past. To be truthful, I've disconnected myself from Zelda for the time, because I want the experience to be fresh when I start on Skyward Sword this winter sometime. There is no way I'm abandoning the series completely.

Oh yes, and I'm not counting the CD-i "Zeldas." I honestly have no interest in testing them.

From the list in the poll, there are technically seven games I have yet to play. I own two of those seven... I have Majora's Mask on the Collector's Edition, and I honestly have played it before, but it was only a short five minutes--so I count that as "not playing". ;p I just haven't found the time to pick it back up, though I have had quite a few dreams of me playing Majora's Mask as if it is a sign that I should play again. xD Four Swords, however, I am unable to play because of the whole multiplayer deal--I'm hoping my dad won't be so paranoid, and that he might let me connect my DS to the internet so I can get the anniversary version of it, but I doubt, that'd happen.

Not being allowed to have the eShop on the DS and Virtual Console of the Wii is probably one of the major reasons as to why I have not played so many of the games, but the rest of the list includes:
Link's Awakening
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Four Swords Adventures
Minish Cap

I probably have a better chance of getting the last two on that list over the rest since they're newer compared to the others, and well, they'd be easier to find somewhere.

geek4887

The Unknown
From the list in the poll, there are technically seven games I have yet to play. I own two of those seven... I have Majora's Mask on the Collector's Edition, and I honestly have played it before, but it was only a short five minutes--so I count that as "not playing". ;p I just haven't found the time to pick it back up, though I have had quite a few dreams of me playing Majora's Mask as if it is a sign that I should play again. xD Four Swords, however, I am unable to play because of the whole multiplayer deal--I'm hoping my dad won't be so paranoid, and that he might let me connect my DS to the internet so I can get the anniversary version of it, but I doubt, that'd happen.

Not being allowed to have the eShop on the DS and Virtual Console of the Wii is probably one of the major reasons as to why I have not played so many of the games, but the rest of the list includes:
Link's Awakening
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Four Swords Adventures
Minish Cap

I probably have a better chance of getting the last two on that list over the rest since they're newer compared to the others, and well, they'd be easier to find somewhere.
Hope you get to play MM. I'm only at the Great Bay Coast area, and I have to say, it's quite the compelling game! Oh, and that's unfortunate that you can't connect to the E-Shop. :(

I haven't played the CDi games yet and I didn't beat the final ending of Oracle of ages and seasons

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Actually, a lot of the newer titles are the ones I haven't played save for WW. :/ I also haven't played Loz, LoZ II and I haven't really played ALttP, since the first time I tried it I was too young to understand the mechanics of RPG games.

I have watched most, if not all the ones I haven't played being played by others. XD; It's not the same, I know, but at least I get to learn the story that way. :3

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I haven't played Zelda II, A Link to the Past, Four Swords Adventures, or Minish Cap yet. Emphasis on the yet. :)

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I haven't played the original Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Link's Awakening, Four Swords, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, and Minish Cap.

I'll get to LoZ and AoL eventually, though, since I own them. I also own FS, but I can't play it because it requires multiplayer, and I don't have a connector thingie. D:

I have played Four Swords Adventures, but only for 15 minutes... That was enough for me to realize that it just wouldn't... work... for me. It didn't carry that Zelda feeling. :( I'm sure it's a great game in its own right -- so by all means, if you haven't played it yet, play it -- but I was just really disappointed when I tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom