• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Do You Want to See a Remake Of?

Ideal Zelda Remake?

• Majora's Mask for 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past in 3D

• The Minish Cap in 3D

• Legend of Zelda in 3D

• Oracle/LA in 3D

• Any of the classics in 2D with FSA Graphics

• Any of the classics with PH/ST Graphics

• Other

• Total voters
Simple question. With OoT3DS coming out I heard a few suggestions of MM getting the same treatment and thought "Surely there are more interesting ideas for remake?" Vote for your favourite.

I had a dream about having a 3DS and having an oot remake and a ww remake, but I didn't get to play WW...:( so, I'd have to say, WW.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I vote a full TP-style 3D remake of Link's Awakening. For a deep storyline, this game was WAY ahead of its time. That would make it that much better.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Since Ocarina is getting redone, I think it would only please fans that much more to see Majora's Mask redone. Plus, I would like to do some of those sidequests in better quality, just to understand what's going on. I have a big TV that alters the graphics...

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
To be honest, none. I prefer that they spend their time on making new, creative, innovative games, not not giving us the same thing again and again. However, if I had to pick one, it would be A Link to the Past. The GBA version was really just a port, and a remake for this game would be pretty cool.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
Honestly I'd be interested to see how they'd handle a remake of Adventure of Link. The advances in available software technology since it was first made mean it'd be more than possible, especially if they want to put in any retconning they hadn't thought up before the release.

Djinn

and Tonic
Since I never had a chance to play BS Legend of Zelda I would want to see a remake of the original LoZ. With upgraded graphics and maybe a few more secrets and puzzles placed throughout. I am not so sure about it being in 3D though. The map in LoZ is kind of small for a 3D environment, it would look like roaming around a mix of the lost woods and Death mountain with dungeons. So just a simple 16 or 32 bit update would be good enough for me.

B

boomerang

I voted wrong but I'd like to see a 3D remake of Links awakening or LTTP. Both had great complicated stories that could work well in 3D i think.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I feel sorry for the Minish Cap :( . I voted for A Link to the Past, but in all honesty, I would love to see any of the classic 2D games done in 3D.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I voted for Oracles/LA. Firstly, because I don't own LA and lost OoS many long years ago.... But I enjoy playing OoA on my GBSP a lot. When I would go down the shore during the summer, I'd bring my GBSP and play OoA during the two hour ride. I think it would be cool to finally play (and re-play) LA and OoS, and get the opportunity to play OoA in 3D.

To be honest any of the 2D games done in 3D would constitute such a huge switch in gameplay that it would be like an all new game.

I'm not sure about MM being updated, because I thought the original was amazing and in some ways I don't want to touch it. It's like Axle said in one of his videos: part of the magic of that game is how mysterious it is. We don't want to spoil that.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Seeing as minish cap really lacks attention with alttp released on vc. Minish cap should be remade the game had tons of gameplay, but more levels would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom